Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

NBA trade deadline

not sure how many nba fans here but damn that was one hell of a trade deadline. so many deals with so much implication for the rest of this season as well as next. gonna be a fun stretch run here as well as a potentially explosive off season. man im excited GO BLAZERS!!

Man i was really crossing my finger on getting Amare From the Suns id would rather have him then Beasley, Both are great but Amare is a BEAST.....!!!!!!

I was surprised the Knicks traded 2 of there best players, and Houston sent Tracy to the!!!! KNicks are you kidding me. bad deal, Mavs got a hell of a deal , Cavs on the other hand hmm not the best but a small upgrade.

The Lakers still have the monster squad if you ask me, Boston can not hang with them even though they beat the Lakers (without) Kobe.

Heat maid no trades to help D Wade C'mon man do i have to call Chris Berkman and the NFL ESPN c'mon broadcast team, BOOMER,COACH,CARTER,KEYSHAWN,JACKSON. heat need a big man in there,