Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well here is a still frame of one of my poses from my animation school, I wish I knew what program to use to play the whole animation on the forums. Anyways love my school and having a blast! Oh yeah.... and I will be adding the face and skin in the up coming semesters. I'm also working on character Animation Sig's...LOL

stewatlas3.jpg

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well I'm thinking of doing a short animated story of the Greek mythology of Atlas. You know that poor bastered that has to bear the weight of the world on his shoulders. But for now I just used a piece of granite as a prop until I can model the world.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I was accepted into the Disney/Pixar school of animation. I use Maya 8.5 to do my animation, http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=7635018 ....they do have a Personal learning software on this site thats is a free download that doesn't have all the bells and whistles, otherwise you can buy it for like $6900.00 from them. but I would suggest starting with Zbrush http://www.pixologic.com/home.php <--- you can do some cool stuff with that program and its only like $500.00 other wise you can look for other means of acquiring the programs. ;)

Guest H.A.V.0.C

No bro, its brand new...well at lease since 2005 and its all online, after which you get a Masters in Advance computer graphics and animation.