anyone else notice?

Nikastylez ]

Only complaint I have is that if I click on it while browsing around it adds a #board code to the end of the url which then makes me have to click the back button like 5 times just to go back to the previous page.

theres an x on it that minimizes it again so you dont even have to click back

Nikastylez ]

Only complaint I have is that if I click on it while browsing around it adds a #board code to the end of the url which then makes me have to click the back button like 5 times just to go back to the previous page.

Yep, but open it and close it and then hit the back button to go to the previous page that you were viewing and see how many times it takes you to get back hitting the back button.

Nikastylez ]
Nikastylez ]

Yep, but open it and close it and then hit the back button to go to the previous page that you were viewing and see how many times it takes you to get back hitting the back button.

ahhh gotcha ;) yea that is a bitch i just havent tryin backtrackin yet lol

CpDude05 ]

Yea' date=' it's very annoying to me. The ads just keep on coming!

[/quote']

::) ::)

Wrath ]

I effing hate twitter I thought it was dying since I haven't heard from it in bout a week grrr.....

Me too. Our office girl loves twitter, and some of the things she tells me about KS tweets are funny as hell.

i dont like tweeter.. but you guys are starting to sound like a bunch of cry babies... i forgot it was there till today LOL.. it's not like it's poping in the middle of your screen not letting you read the forums.. it's just there..

i will agree that. it does tweet about things already posted... that's why i have my unread topics link.. but W/E idont mind!

I don't like the idea of accidentally clicking that button and having a huge box pop up right above the forums.

Why is it necessary and how is it benefiting us? When 99% of the tweets are about new posts being made or new blog posts being made, it pretty much makes that button useless since all of that information is on the forums. Click the unread posts at the top of the forums and you get everything you need a lot easier than having to be bothered by that tweet box.

Zeljen-ss ]
Swine__ ]

If it wasnt tweets about now topics in a forum that you are already looking at it would be ok. But its not. Dont like it right now.

Swine Ich grabe die Deutsch unter Töne!

Ich mag sprechen in einer anderen Sprache nicht jeder verstehen. würde gerne den Ausdruck auf ihren Gesichtern zu sehen .. 8)

warum entscheidet jeder sich plötzlich dafür, Deutsch auf hier auf einmal zu sprechen?

Hellraiser ]
Zeljen-ss ]
Swine__ ]

If it wasnt tweets about now topics in a forum that you are already looking at it would be ok. But its not. Dont like it right now.

Swine Ich grabe die Deutsch unter Töne!

Ich mag sprechen in einer anderen Sprache nicht jeder verstehen. würde gerne den Ausdruck auf ihren Gesichtern zu sehen .. 8)

ich weiß Ihre nicht Unterhaltung über meine Schwester ??? ???