USA Vs Canada Hockey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definitely a great game. USA played their hearts out and just refused to let that crowd get in their head.

As far as the most physical game, I think it might have been the second. The Russia-Czech game yesterday afternoon was physical as hell. Aside from Ovechkin almost killing Jagr, the two teams were beating the shit out of each other

HairyNiples ]

Im Canadian and yah, Im a bit upset over the outcome. Canada just ran into a white hot Goalie in Miller. Brodeur played like crap. Oh well, just have to play an extra game to get to where we should be. Good shit USA. Good game all around!

Yea im sure it will be both teams in the playoffs..

Also for the Canadians, to make you feel better. ;D

That Isn't Very Nice Canada

How about Russia? Are they a well known hockey country? Do they have any good players? ...lol They are a powerhouse and they were totally dominated by Canada. Team Canada's physicality combined with their enormous skill is unparalleled.

First off, don't be so sure the states will be in the finals (though I hope they are), because the fins are a damn good team with a lot of drive to succeed. Finland is the only country other than Canada where hockey is their number one sport. But, like I said, I really hope USA makes it to the finals so Canada can get some redemption. If we continue playing like we did last night, NO ONE has a chance against us.

Prolog39 ]

How about Russia? Are they a well known hockey country? Do they have any good players? ...lol They are a powerhouse and they were totally dominated by Canada. Team Canada's physicality combined with their enormous skill is unparalleled.

First off, don't be so sure the states will be in the finals (though I hope they are), because the fins are a damn good team with a lot of drive to succeed. Finland is the only country other than Canada where hockey is their number one sport. But, like I said, I really hope USA makes it to the finals so Canada can get some redemption. If we continue playing like we did last night, NO ONE has a chance against us.

You sound like Matthew Baranaby on Sportscenter today lol. Finland is nothing to be taken lightly. I'm hoping for a USA vs CANADA rematch, with the same result. :)

I believe most likely it will be a rematch in the Gold Match, but if either team had to lose, it would be USA. Finland is a great team and they made the Czech look like shit last night.

Russia was definitely intimidated by the Canadian crowd. There was nothing they could do, at all. They were off balance the entire match and had no shot.

It also furthers my theory that Ovechkin is overhyped. :)