USA Vs Canada Hockey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Prolog39 ]

As I said. CANADA WINS GOLD!!! 2-0 shutout of the Americans. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Third straight gold medal for us in this event. ;)

CANADA CANADA CANADA CANADA CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Womens. Hockey. Almost as interesting as Curling.

Or womens halfpipe, or womens freestyle, or figure skating.....LMAO!

I am not sexist at all. Hell, I have 3 daughters at home I could only WISH we Olympians....but the winter olympic sports on the women side are rarely entertaining to me. I like the downhill skiing, speed skating, and thats about it. :-X

Women's Hockey in the Olympics is good to watch. We watched part of that game last night, and it was a good game. Sure they don't have the sheer brutality of the men, but those ladies get it on. I'm a closet Team Canada WHockey fan after the Vancouver games. They sure have quite a few hotties on that team!! ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

Women's Hockey in the Olympics is good to watch. We watched part of that game last night, and it was a good game. Sure they don't have the sheer brutality of the men, but those ladies get it on. I'm a closet Team Canada WHockey fan after the Vancouver games. They sure have quite a few hotties on that team!! ;D

You prolly also appreciate Men's figure skating.....homo.

Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Awwww, you had to throw out the homo reference just because I'm not a raging sexist like you? It's not my fault you have mommy issues and think women are inferior. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Awwww, you had to throw out the homo reference just because I'm not a raging sexist like you? It's not my fault you have mommy issues and think women are inferior. ;)

And it isn't my fault your a flaming fairy. ;D

iDnTyX ]
Prolog39 ]

As I said. CANADA WINS GOLD!!! 2-0 shutout of the Americans. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Third straight gold medal for us in this event. ;)

CANADA CANADA CANADA CANADA CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never once seen womens hockey, Dont even think its popular here in the states. :laugh:

Dude, if you watched some of prelim matches between the women, it was like watching pee-wee hockey. 10 women going for the puck, battling it out with no sort of teamwork or formations. Pretty much like a game of NHL 10 with nubs :P

The USA/Finland game was awesome. The 1st period was THEE most dominant period of hockey I have ever seen at any level in my life, and I have a long background in hockey. The one advantage Finland had was experience, but the Americans came out hard and pushed the pace of the game to a point where it was too fast for the Fins to keep up. Kiprusoff had a mental breakdown and Backstrom got sniped a few times once he came in as well. I was very impressed how the Americans capitalized on every chance in the 1st period and how they didn't let up even once in the 2nd. They kept the Fins on their heels the whole game.

I missed the Canada/Slovakia game because of work. >:( But such a close score wasn't surprising to me. Slovakia is underrated and I figured the Canadians would end up playing tight.

My prediction for the Gold is the U.S. in a 5-3 win. If Canada is on they are almost impossible to compete with, but the U.S. has a few advantages. One being they are the underdog. Nobody in Canada expects/wants them to win. That is always a little extra incentive. Also the U.S. has the defense and goaltending to play against Canada's ridiculous offense. Rafalski has been shutdown this year and is the veteran of the Defense, not too mention Ryan Miller has played at a level near perfection so far. I also like the U.S. to push the pace of the game like they did against the Fins today. They have the youthful endurance to keep up with if not surpass the Canadians.

With my goat post nearly at its end I will say I could make a million points in Canada's favor but I"m an American and what fun would that be? If our boys win this will be a monumental upset and will go to show how much hockey is improving in the States.