Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone try the God of War III Demo?

I thought it was very cool. Was it me or did it seem like when you killed a guy the blood stained on Kratos?

Then the graphics was off the chain. Pulling that cyclops eye out. About made me hurl.

The only thing I wasn't so sure on you can't spin the camera around. So you can see when you need to back track. Maybe I couldn't figure that out.

Anyways if you haven't tried it. It's in the PSN store.

Great demo... can't wait for the game now. Apollo was brutal I thought, it was more chance than anything else when I took out his chariot.

As a side note, I beat GOW2 on titan mode and that was the single toughest game mode I have ever played for any game. >:( Can't wait to beat GOW3 on that mode!

Tool_Minion ]

I DLed it, and it was awesome. Too big for as short as it was, but deffinitely worth getting as soon as it comes out.

I love that you can change Krato's weapons, that he HAS a bow and arrow, and those wings are FTW!

Those huge fists weren't too shabby either! :D

It is definitely a big demo, I got a code when I pre-ordered the game. I suggest buying the gow 1 and 2 collection, its 29.99, they basically put god of war 1 and 2 on a bluray in 720p. There is alot of bonus content not to mention they added trophy support for both games.