YourMomsNewBF_69 ]

only one question how do i get it so i can add it to my message like you have yours

Go to profile>forum profile information>scroll down to signature and then copy and paste your code

Looks good 8)

xXNAME_HEREXx ]

[img=http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/LuckyS_T_A_R_S/yourmom.png?t=1267660305]

copy that i shrunk it down for you a bit

go to profile at the top of your screen

scroll down to modify profile>forum profile information> where it says signature and just paste it there

whats up Lucky?? Did I post mine in arabic or something? lol :P

USCG_sierra179 ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

[img=http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/LuckyS_T_A_R_S/yourmom.png?t=1267660305]

copy that i shrunk it down for you a bit

go to profile at the top of your screen

scroll down to modify profile>forum profile information> where it says signature and just paste it there

whats up Lucky?? Did I post mine in arabic or something? lol :P

haha nahhh i was in the middle of posting that when you posted and i didnt feel like changin it lol

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
USCG_sierra179 ]

Its all good, just tryin to help a brotha out!

haha thanks mate yo i have an updated version of your sig border if your still interested looks alot better then that shit i made before

Send it if ya got it. Just got the new logo and everything so that'd be cool. Same buddy is makin sigs to so I'll have somethin to put in it soon

USCG_sierra179 ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]
USCG_sierra179 ]

Its all good, just tryin to help a brotha out!

haha thanks mate yo i have an updated version of your sig border if your still interested looks alot better then that shit i made before

Send it if ya got it. Just got the new logo and everything so that'd be cool. Same buddy is makin sigs to so I'll have somethin to put in it soon

i will when i get the chance its on my home comp

yea that looks cool as hell if you could put like our name on the bottom and explain how to put on peoples names on it so i can hand it out to my clan that would be cool. Also i see some clans give out to there members like military ribbons and medals and stuff for different things do you know how i would be able to do that cause i would like to start doing that for my clan just so they dont feel like they are getting anything you have really helped me out alot and i appreciate it thank you