Caprica

It's turning out to be better than I thought it would be. BSG was such a great show, that I don't see how a prequel could be all that interesting. We already know what pretty much happened. Still, Greystone's speech to the board last week had me going, "Oh no." And, now it looks like the Old Man's sister, will also become one of the original cylons. Good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching it too..

"it's time for U-87 (the robot) to go off on people like terminator style"

"it's time for the turian guy to get some balls like his brother"

"it's time for the Schoolmarm to get fragged.. she just irritates me"

"it's time to explain what the hell the rules are for the pro ball team.. maybe even show a game instead of showing people watching it without ever showing what the hell they are playing"

so yeah I agree "pick up the pace!" sheesh at this rate the show will be canceled before they resolve any one of the mini stories they have going on.

p.s. I wouldn't mind a set of those optical game controllers though..

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i tried watching this...but it is extremely slow paced, and only mildly dramatic for me. I don't think I can get into it. but then, i didnt get that into BSG either, outside of the original awesome-fest. And for the record, I didn't like the BSG series that made it to earth. hella dumb.

Pathogen- ]

yeah, i tried watching this...but it is extremely slow paced, and only mildly dramatic for me. I don't think I can get into it. but then, i didnt get that into BSG either, outside of the original awesome-fest. And for the record, I didn't like the BSG series that made it to earth. hella dumb.

THANKS A LOT!! Thanks for ruining the ending for me, I was gonna pull a marathon this weekend. Now what am I gonna do?!!

Pathogen- ]

wait! No i didnt! I'm not talking about the original BSG with face from A-team or the guy from Bonanza! You can still do a marathon of that stellar show!

I'm talking about the 1.5 season flop that came after that, in the 80's

lol, I was just kidding. I wish I had the time for ANY TV show marathon. Hell, I only get to get on my PS3 after the family is in bed. Growing up SUCKS!!