Battlefield 2 - Does it have clan support?

Clan tags only as of now. You can only use alphanumeric so not all tags work. We had to go Hx2 because we couldnt do the dash. A future patch is supposed to add more support for clans including multiple squads.

I would love to see some sort of UF tourney. The Squad Death Match is the shit. 4v4v4v4. You can do private room, unlike MAG.

We got a solid squad on BFBC2 right now so if anyone would like a scrimmage or to squad up let me know. My PSN is Swine__ (2 underscores)

Swine__ ]

Clan tags only as of now. You can only use alphanumeric so not all tags work. We had to go Hx2 because we couldnt do the dash. A future patch is supposed to add more support for clans including multiple squads.

I would love to see some sort of UF tourney. The Squad Death Match is the shit. 4v4v4v4. You can do private room, unlike MAG.

We got a solid squad on BFBC2 right now so if anyone would like a scrimmage or to squad up let me know. My PSN is Swine__ (2 underscores)

That sounds like fun..!!

I got the game on release and haven't tried anything online yet. :-\

I enjoy the game because you can blow up everything i mean everything and that means no camping or places to hide for snipers. Def worth putting something together for a tournament i enjoy it because there is no lag compared to MW2 and plus people actually listen to what you have to say and not talk crap to you when you try to help them out thats just my input

Don't know that I would say there is no lag and there has been a couple of issues this past weekend..but it is a good game. There has been times where guys have been blinking across maps and over the weekend there has been instance of being booted...and not being able to log back on. Hopefully they will fix it.

Rockman35 ]

Don't know that I would say there is no lag and there has been a couple of issues this past weekend..but it is a good game. There has been times where guys have been blinking across maps and over the weekend there has been instance of being booted...and not being able to log back on. Hopefully they will fix it.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/03/08/ea-patchinig-ps3-version-of-bad-company-2-first/