WILL THE PATRIOTS GO UNDEFEATED

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

they are going to lose to the RAVENS as long as the ravens defense is healthy...if they have everyone on there defense playing and healthy...than the pats will have a hard time....they havent played a defense like the RAVENS....jmo

thats true, however the pats surpassed the number 4 def and the number 1 pass defense, the colts. but u cant forget that the Ravens defense is once of the best mostly b/c of its seasoned veterans. but i think the pats will win up until week 17. the steelers wont beat the pats. the steelers are struggling against the browns, how many yards did their special teams unit just give up? the giants will be the downfall of the patriots for a few reasons: home field advantage, the pats will sit anybody that will make the difference for them in the playoffs, the giants will go balls to the wall b/c they wont get the 1/2 seed in the NFC

I THINK IF THE PATRIOTS WANT TO GO UNDAFEATED THEN I BELEIVE THEY WILL I WOULD EVEN GO AS FAR TO SAY THAT THEY MIGHT BEAT N.Y WITH MATT CASSEL. I THINK BRADY AND COMPANY WILL TELL BILLY B LETS GO FOR IT THEY GOT THE RINGS NOW GIVE ME THE RECORD.....BRADY WILL GO INTO THAT GAME TIED WITH MANNING FOR THE RECORD AND HE WILL BEAT IT 8)

you do have a good point, the giants might be playing for nothing, but if the pats will still be undefeated, the giants will be playing for a huge upset, and a major mark in history, there's only been 1 other team undefeated, and if the giants prevent a second, that'd be huge for the New York Giants organization regardless of how the do in the playoffs.

RNG187 ]

you do have a good point' date=' the giants might be playing for nothing, but if the pats will still be undefeated, the giants will be playing for a huge upset, and a major mark in history, there's only been 1 other team undefeated, and if the giants prevent a second, that'd be huge for the New York Giants organization regardless of how the do in the playoffs.

[/quote']

LOOK ON THE FLIPSIDE OF WHAT YOU SAID THE PATS WILL BE THINKING THE SAME THING I THINK THIS SEASON IS VERY PERSONAL TO ALL THE PATRIOTS

BRADY WANTS THE RECORD AND MVP

BELECHICK WANT THE FOUR SUPER BOWL TROPHY'S AND SHUT SHULA( UP THEN THEY CAN CALL IT THE BELECHIK TROPHY )

THE DEFENSE IS ALWAYS HUNGRY ALWAYS ESPECIALLY IN JANUARY

MOSS WANT TO BE PUT IN THE HALL OF FAME AND THIS YEAR IS GONNA DO IT.(HE IS THE BEST IN THE NFL)

WES WELKER IS THE ENIGIZER BUNNY AND HAS LITTLE MAN SYNDRONE ;D

ROBERT KRAFT WANTS MORE MONEY AND THE BEST TEAMS EVER

:PI COULD GO ON FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER  :P

RNG187 ]

lol! seriously though' date=' i think the super bowl is more important than going undefeated. simply for the fact that if brady and the rest of the starters, start they have a great opportunity to get injured and screw over the rest of the pats in the playoffs.

[/quote']how bout this the starters play the first quarter and get a 21 point lead then maybe sit them ;D

OK I will end this debate right now. First off yes the pats will go undefeated. I am not saying this becuase I like them. Because really I don't. Ya they are a blue collar team( so they say) but their coach is an egomaniac just like their fans. He won't sit brady or moss or any of their starters unless they have a 30 point lead in the 4th. Flashback to I think it was the dallas game. Can't remember, but they were ahead by about 3 touchdowns, they threw in the 2nd stringers and they throw an interception, in come the starters again to finish the game.

The determinig factor on all of this is Bill Belichik. He is a freak of a coach and won't allow a loss to occur. If he had all say the starters would play the preseason too so he wouldn't have to lose. Jus tlike the whole tape scandal. He wins that is all there is too it. I mean has he had any sleep in the last 10 years. No he is a eating sleeping walking winning robot. I bet if you lifted his shirt up you would find an extension cord that says recharge every off season.

That is all I have to say about that. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I think they can do it. Their only real challenge is the Steelers. I don't see the Giants posing much of a threat to them, but what you have to watch out for is a division rival who wants to play spoiler. They can't take any opponent lightly and they have to prepare the same way as usual, even when they play Miami lol...