WILL THE PATRIOTS GO UNDEFEATED

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--Titanium-- ]

J! E! T! S! JETS-JETS-JETS wooooooooooo.....I have hope...and a very little confidence but its still some

without hope you have nothing..

the pats bring out the best in teams .

we will see :-X

i bet brady breaks the record

but it will probally be a real snowy game we are expecting about a foot of snow...

COMIGAR ]

mark my words the pats will be 16-0 and lose to the browns in round 2 of the playoffs. which will be one week after the browns dispatch the steelers in week one of the playoffs.

the who.....

keep dreamin ....if they lose they will lose to a real team, like the colts or cowboys..or they might just beat themselves

but not the browns

:D

Come on man. I'm rooting for the underdog here.

Tell me that woudlnt be one hell of an upset for the Dolphins to be the ones to hand the Pats their first loss.

We all secretly want the underdogs to win, right??

In the end it makes no difference to me. I'm a Bucs fan. ;D

Snake Doctor ]

:D

Come on man.  I'm rooting for the underdog here. 

Tell me that woudlnt be one hell of an upset for the Dolphins to be the ones to hand the Pats their first loss.

We all secretly want the underdogs to win, right?? 

In the end it makes no difference to me.  I'm a Bucs fan.   ;D

now i could live with the bucs...

they was the first team i seen play when i was about ten ....i lived in st.pete for a while ..i seen them play the vikings and they lost 31 -10..but i got anthony carters autograph...so they would be my second team if i had one ....but other then that.......

SQUISH THE FISH

now i could live with the bucs...

they was the first team i seen play when i was about ten ....i lived in st.pete for a while ..i seen them play the vikings and they lost 31 -10..but i got anthony carters autograph...so they would be my second team if i had one ....but other then that.......

SQUISH THE FISH

A few questions for you:

1. Were the Bucs team colors still orange and white?

2. Was Sam Wyche the head coach?

3. Was Herschel Walker running for the Vikings?

4. Did the Bucs get a penalty in the North endzone for doing the Ice Tea Plunge? (LOL How many you old farts out there remember the Ice Tea Plunge is?)

Thats funny. My first ever NFL game was the Bucs vs Vikings. Week 4 of the 1990 season in Tampa. Bucs won 23-20 in OT. Sam Wyche was the head coach, they wore orange and white, played in the old stadium, and I remember the excessive celebration penalty they got for doing the Ice Tea Plunge after scoring a touchdown, and Herschel Walker was the running back for the Vikings.

I've been a Bucs fan every since.