Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

WILL THE PATRIOTS GO UNDEFEATED

Street, I'm not crazy...I'm just playing the odds. You WANT them to loose in the regular season, otherwise they would have to go 19-0 which to me is a lot harder than going 18-1. But if they do go undefeated, regular and post season, I will personally go to your house and kiss your hairy, shit smearing Irish ass.

Mr_Thunder ]

the dolphins on the other hand, were the first team to go 16-0, and might be the first team to go 0-16 :P

Dolphins upset the Patriots. ;D

--Titanium-- ]

J! E! T! S! JETS-JETS-JETS wooooooooooo.....I have hope...and a very little confidence but its still some

without hope you have nothing..

the pats bring out the best in teams .

we will see :-X

i bet brady breaks the record

but it will probally be a real snowy game we are expecting about a foot of snow...

COMIGAR ]

mark my words the pats will be 16-0 and lose to the browns in round 2 of the playoffs. which will be one week after the browns dispatch the steelers in week one of the playoffs.

the who.....

keep dreamin ....if they lose they will lose to a real team, like the colts or cowboys..or they might just beat themselves

but not the browns

:D

Come on man. I'm rooting for the underdog here.

Tell me that woudlnt be one hell of an upset for the Dolphins to be the ones to hand the Pats their first loss.

We all secretly want the underdogs to win, right??

In the end it makes no difference to me. I'm a Bucs fan. ;D

Snake Doctor ]

:D

Come on man.  I'm rooting for the underdog here. 

Tell me that woudlnt be one hell of an upset for the Dolphins to be the ones to hand the Pats their first loss.

We all secretly want the underdogs to win, right?? 

In the end it makes no difference to me.  I'm a Bucs fan.   ;D

now i could live with the bucs...

they was the first team i seen play when i was about ten ....i lived in st.pete for a while ..i seen them play the vikings and they lost 31 -10..but i got anthony carters autograph...so they would be my second team if i had one ....but other then that.......

SQUISH THE FISH

now i could live with the bucs...

they was the first team i seen play when i was about ten ....i lived in st.pete for a while ..i seen them play the vikings and they lost 31 -10..but i got anthony carters autograph...so they would be my second team if i had one ....but other then that.......

SQUISH THE FISH

A few questions for you:

1. Were the Bucs team colors still orange and white?

2. Was Sam Wyche the head coach?

3. Was Herschel Walker running for the Vikings?

4. Did the Bucs get a penalty in the North endzone for doing the Ice Tea Plunge? (LOL How many you old farts out there remember the Ice Tea Plunge is?)

Thats funny. My first ever NFL game was the Bucs vs Vikings. Week 4 of the 1990 season in Tampa. Bucs won 23-20 in OT. Sam Wyche was the head coach, they wore orange and white, played in the old stadium, and I remember the excessive celebration penalty they got for doing the Ice Tea Plunge after scoring a touchdown, and Herschel Walker was the running back for the Vikings.

I've been a Bucs fan every since.

I believe it was the Nestea plunge not the ice tea plunge... anyway that's what "Dandy" Don Meredith used to tell me to take..

yea I'm old but altimers hasn't set in yet..

but I do likey the tea.. but don't t-bag me!! I use Martyrdom!!! LOL.

Goat ]

I believe it was the Nestea plunge not the ice tea plunge

Yeah I remembered that after I replied but I couldnt edit it. I've been trying to find a video of the commercial so the younglings can see it. No luck yet.