If individuals like this continue to procreate, this movie is our future.

Idiocracy Trailer

And I'm not just talking about the geniuses having a flaming sword fight, I'm talking about everyone involved. Especially the guy in the background with the colorful use of the English language.

IRISH BULL ]

Idiocracy Trailer

And I'm not just talking about the geniuses having a flaming sword fight, I'm talking about everyone involved. Especially the guy in the background with the colorful use of the English language.

actually the guy in the background with the colorful language has fetal alcohol syndrome so yes there is allowed idiocracy there. yes a flaming machette was not the smartest idea but i've seen a helluva lot worse and we're not out robbing our local gas station ;)

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
IRISH BULL ]

Idiocracy Trailer

actually the guy in the background with the colorful language has fetal alcohol syndrome so yes there is allowed idiocracy there. yes a flaming machette was not the smartest idea but i've seen a helluva lot worse and we're not out robbing our local gas station ;)

Jeez-us, I'm sorry. I thought you were kidding about that it really was you. No offense intended, sincerely. :-[

IRISH BULL ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]
IRISH BULL ]

Idiocracy Trailer

Jeez-us, I'm sorry. I thought you were kidding about that it really was you. No offense intended, sincerely. :-[

lol nope that really was me no offense taken although my mentally challenged friend might take offense hes a sensitive lil guy despite his mouth ::) ::)

xXNAME_HEREXx ]

and for the record i didnt partake in throwing flaming machettes i just did damage control somehow though i got caught on fire :o :o go figure bye bye fav sweatshirt

o and the channel follow the life of my special friend despite his abnormalities he still manages to live a normal life

WTF was normal about that? LOL

SILENT_JRITE ]

as a firefighter i have so many issues with this video it's probably unbelievable.

as a jackass, and a stoner, i love you all for giving me an idea.

well to quell the figherfighter side of you... it has been raining nonstop for the past week since last tuesday to be exact there is an inch of water on the ground we had a hose and three fire extinquishers on standby and a whole childs sandbox

as far as the jackass side YW ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Playerdown ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

and for the record i didnt partake in throwing flaming machettes i just did damage control somehow though i got caught on fire :o :o go figure bye bye fav sweatshirt

o and the channel follow the life of my special friend despite his abnormalities he still manages to live a normal life

o you have no idea what a normal day for us entails to many things that i can not list as they are all generally illegal ::) ::)

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
SILENT_JRITE ]

as a firefighter i have so many issues with this video it's probably unbelievable.

well to quell the figherfighter side of you... it has been raining nonstop for the past week since last tuesday to be exact there is an inch of water on the ground we had a hose and three fire extinquishers on standby and a whole childs sandbox

Playerdown ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

o you have no idea what a normal day for us entails to many things that i can not list as they are all generally illegal ::) ::)

Lucky, you think because we are all old now and have families we don't remember what it was like being your age?

SHEEEIIT. I assure we have all done our share of dumbass. ;)

Tool_Minion ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]
SILENT_JRITE ]

Playerdown ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

Lucky, you think because we are all old now and have families we don't remember what it was like being your age?

SHEEEIIT. I assure we have all done our share of dumbass. ;)

does this include shooting bottle rockets at cars. throwing fireworks at each other on roof tops. having airsoft fights in the woods and when the cops come to kick you out end up shooting them on accident( i almost died that day) among otherthings...

Um...yeah. See we didnt HAVE airsoft (pussies) so we used Co2 BB guns and slingshots, re-ball paintball guns, etc.

Bottlerockets?! SHIT, me and my pops and brother use Texas bottle rockets for wars...(the ones with the big ass wooden sticks that are the size of your pinky...LMAO) INDOORS.

Tool_Minion ]

Um...yeah. See we didnt HAVE airsoft (pussies) so we used Co2 BB guns and slingshots, re-ball paintball guns, etc.

Bottlerockets?! SHIT, me and my pops and brother use Texas bottle rockets for wars...(the ones with the big ass wooden sticks that are the size of your pinky...LMAO) INDOORS.

weve had our share of bb gun fights my friend shot me in the foot with a .22 on purpose and fuck you and your texas bottlerockets fun thing to do is take roman candles and play baseball with them its all about mind over matter when you pick them up

Tool_Minion ]

LMAO! What he said. My buddy had a BB lodged under his skin right in his temple. So at a party a couple years later after it started getting rusty, he handed me a KABAR Marine knife and wanted me to cut it out for him. ???

This was before he had me try to break his knee so he didn't have to wrestle in a tourney his dad signed him up for.

Roman candle and bottle rocket wars, bb gun fights, pro wrestling style fights, car surfing.... we only had word of mouth back then, no youtube for us. ;D

Pathogen- ]

man, you guys are all retards!

i um, snuck out to a party once. but my mom somehow found me in the A.M and dragged my hungover'd ass home

lol my fav was the cops showin up at my house and my mom comes out and the cop goes havent we talked to you twice today the look my mother gave me made me shit bricks