Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

so i was wondering...is there a way we could calculate what percentage of The Socom comunity is apart of the UF community?....IDK take the avg people online every night and than add up all the clans affiliated with UF and then multiply by avg number of players in every clan......IDK how we would do it but it think it would be interesting to find out.

In a 24-clan tourney, with approx. 32-members per clan roster, we're dealing with potentially 768 players per tacmap tourney.

Not counting those clans with multiple rosters....Black tourney teams and clans that only play Black tourneys.....and with this forum holding 1,500 members of clans of which we're CERTAIN not all their participating members are a part of this forum.....and I think we're dealing with a lot.

I don't think it makes up even a small amount of the 10,000 playing nightly nor the 30-50,000 players simultaneously playing this game throughout the month.

But speaking for UF itself.....we're happy with who we DO have here and those being entertained.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Shit.... and here I am still working on my invisibility, when all this time there where great questions like this to be asked.... O'well I'm still making some headway on the whole invisibility thing.