New here ! Who still plays MW2?

Hey fellas what's up? I played on this website a couple years ago in a socom tourney but after that left competitve gaming. Well now that I have a little free time I like to get on COD MW2 from time to time. The problem is that most of my buddies don't play that game anymore. So if anyone wants to shoot me a PSN invite so I can pub with you guys that'd be great. PSN = JayDaRipper

Catch you guys later !

OK, back on topic!

Jay, welcome back to UF. I'm sure there are plenty of clans out there looking for solid gunners. There is a clan listing somewhere around here, but honestly I can't for the life of me find it.

If I do I will post it up, in the meantime start clicking peoples sigs/profiles to visit some clan sites.

• Directors

Ok, I just noticed the IP was the same... and Certified has been many names... so I want to be sure he is not at it again with a whole nother identity..

hahahaha im like an outlaw on here or something hahahahaha

all my names i didnt try to hide or anything.

Resort was my name on socom 3 and ca when i was with JyK and won the POW tac map

then i made CeRTiFieD as my psn name and used it for a while and still use it.

and then me and christopher decided to make funny names so i made saltysack when i was with JyK

then went back to my main name, CeRTiFieD, and stopped playing UF for a lil bit.

then i made zzSleepy because alot of people on UF werent big fans of me, and 101 thought i cheated lol and then joined U

and then i switched back to CeRTiFieD because people thought i was just being shady on sleepy, but wasnt. then we won the tacmap tourney. and a month or 2 later i parted ways with U and basically UF.

just thought i would explain all my names lol.

but anyway, this is my brother. he was apart of the old JyK POW tac map champion crew.

sooo you should probably take off that poll haha

if you dont believe us you can play with us both at the same time if you want.

Resort was my name on socom 3 and ca when i was with JyK and won the POW tac map

and then me and christopher decided to make funny names so i made saltysack when i was with JyK

then went back to my main name, CeRTiFieD, and stopped playing UF for a lil bit.

then i made zzSleepy because alot of people on UF werent big fans of me, and 101 thought i cheated lol and then joined U

and then i switched back to CeRTiFieD because people thought i was just being shady on sleepy, but wasnt. then we won the tacmap tourney. and a month or 2 later i parted ways with U and basically UF.

but anyway, this is my brother. he was apart of the old JyK POW tac map champion crew.

Makes your head spin don't it? Now you understand how some of us perceived it. 8)

yea i just got bored with my name and felt like switching it up

on socom you dont unlock anything so a new name doesnt hurt at all

and i can see why you could be a lil confused hahaha

ps xanthe i can remember some pretty good sniper battles, even tho i wasnt a sniper, i would wip it out some wars vs you guys

No one cares.

Resort/CeRTiFieD/zzSleepy/SYBIL, so you never tried to hide anything? So you are saying that every team you played on knew who you were? They knew all about your other names? They knew that all of those names were the same person when you joined them? There was or has never been any deception on your part regarding all the names.

wtf is SYBIL?

and yes. the only real question was zzSleepy when i joined U. but all the leaders and stuff knew who i was.

saltysack was just a joke that me and chris did in the middle of JyK, we both made names, and alot of the clan was in the discussion of what we should make them lol. so that was no mystery

and certified is my main name

SYBIL= I was being sarcastic as it is a very well known case of a person with multiple personalities....Google it.

And very interesting about U, as the leaders of U claimed they never even knew you were the same as Salty until way later when it was brought to their attention after you had been in their clan for quite some time. Hmmmm.