OMFG is this possible LOL!

thunder_fist ]

I doubt it. And why bother when there are so many readily available boobs on the the internet for your viewing pleasure.

Uhh, I can answer THAT one!

There has never...I REPEAT NEVER been enough boobage in the history of mankind. There are currently covered boobs that require exposure for all to revel in their glory.

Tool_Minion ]
thunder_fist ]

I doubt it. And why bother when there are so many readily available boobs on the the internet for your viewing pleasure.

There has never...I REPEAT NEVER been enough boobage in the history of mankind. There are currently covered boobs that require exposure for all to revel in their glory.

QFT

Crusty_Demons ]
Tool_Minion ]
thunder_fist ]

QFT

QFT? Quit Fucking Talking?

• Directors
Hellraiser ]

yes.. there are a lot of boobies in the internet you can see... but how about that hot coworker???

come on??? come on?? omg i think im sick!!

I think I speak for your hot coworker/s when I say...EWWWWWW!!!

Whether it works or not, I don't think I need to mention the moral issue that this raises. And I'm pretty sure this might just borderline being illegal. lol Just sayin'.

Besides....what ever happened to the good old fashioned sexual fantasy?

That way, you get your happy ending, and your co-worker gets to enjoy his/her right to privacy.

I like boobies as much as the next guy (unless you're the guy willing to spend an hour on PS, erasing your co-workers top to see them....THAT guy likes boobies way more than me).

But, C'MON!!!! If I wanted to see someone's boobs that bad, I'd just ask her if I could see them. lol

Carry on.

~V~

Blackfuse ]
BacklasH ]
Blackfuse ]

It IS possible, but as the thing says, they have to have like only a white top on, otherwise you can't get the right levels.

He's totally tried it LOL!

That is truly a work of genius if that works though lol.

I can't do it... but there are a lot of imageboard sites where people can x-ray stuff for you. 4chan is a good one, you also find some hilarious stuff there.