• Directors
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

So i have a Fender strat. Jimmy vaughn sig edition that im tryin to sell its prac brand new i played it only a few times as i prefer acoustics. anyone know how much i could or should sell it for? and help would be great thanks

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0139202305

V1P3R_1 ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

So i have a Fender strat. Jimmy vaughn sig edition that im tryin to sell its prac brand new i played it only a few times as i prefer acoustics. anyone know how much i could or should sell it for? and help would be great thanks

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0139202305

thank you viper but i already know how much it cost me im tryin to figure out how much to sell it for

What Viper sent is also the MSRP....You can pick them up new at $799 all day everywhere. I would say at best for being used it would be $699 and that is top end used in the right situation if you get lucky. I would say realistically you could ask $600 in hopes of getting at least $450 to $600 for it.

In selling used goods there are so many variables. I am just not talking about the condition. I mean things such as how desperate are you for the money? Of course if your needing to turn it over fast, you may be at the lower end as you do not want to miss out on a buyer. If your not in a hurry then you can hold out.

Used guitars are a dime a dozen. There are only a select few that retain value used. Then there are even a fewer ones who actually are worth more now than when they were new. Yours from what I see is not one of those.

I just found a few being sold used retail for $499 and being sold at that price. A lot of people who are selling used at a higher price point are not having luck. Just google used Jimmie Vaughan Tex Mexâ„¢ Strat and you will see.