Is it just me or is socom CA dead? It feels like S1 did when S2 came out, and S2 did when S3 came out. In the past week it seems all there has been is either noobs or cheaters. I have played CoD4 on my sons system, and while its pretty cool its NO socom or not even a close alternative. Any UF people who still play socom interested in a safe room with a common password??

I have noticed a lot more cheating in the past couple of weeks as well.

We had 2 guys come into a UF room 2 days ago that could fly. Yes I said Fly.

I had never seen someone go 500 ft in the air on CA before. We finaly got them voted after we kicked there asses fair and square.

They must have felt like retards loosing to fair players while they where running codes.

If you put up a room post it here with the pass so we can join you.

I believe that I feel the way MOST socom junkies do. I LOVE socom, and always will. However, it has become OLD playing the same ol' maps day in and day out. And throw into the mix, the fact that we at one point were waiting for map packs that probably never existed. So being bored, and let down all in all have led to the general dis-taste for the game anymore. In fact, it it werent' for finding Urgent Fury, this game more that likely would have found itself in the garbage, months ago. But just like many of you, Urgent Fury had re-kindled the flames once again, and made it fun.

I DO think the C.O.D is a GREAT game to play, while we wait for the next installment of Socom to be released. Although it is NOT a replacement for socom, it certainly is a GREAT ALTERNATIVE, in my opinion. I have tried COUNTLESS alternatives, and nothing ever came close until now.

I will always love Socom, but while I impatiently wait, I do have a good time playing C.O.D.

I believe as usual it's the honest players that tend to look for new games that are void of cheaters... where as the cheaters keep enjoying their cheating ways... Since the drop off in Honest players it's the dishonest ones that hold out since hell they got a lot of time and investment tied into their lag switch, code breaker program, and six Playstation rank up boxes.. LMAO!! ;D

anyway since as we know ChEATERS don't get off on cheating with other cheaters .. for them they wack off themselves while they cheat honest players not dishonest ones... so they get left in the east servers to play with them selves and after awhile get sick of having other cheaters cheat them.. Whaaaaa!! :'(

all of this results in a move into other wise Taboo areas... i.e. they start playing in what is generally known as the honor servers (Central) and start trying to get into rooms they KNOW FULL WELL they are not welcomed in..

I call it the cheaters dilemma!! or "The Cheater Beater" poor bastards don't you just pity em? :P

Socom CA is dead. A large majority of players (including myself) have moved on to other games like CoD 4 which are lag free and cheater free. Zipper did absolutely nothing to keep their fan base on CA and as a result the number of players online will diminish every week. I have never taken a break from socom for more than 2 weeks, but CoD 4 came along and I got hooked (I haven't played socom since the Championship vs JyK lol). The only way I see CA remotely reviving itself is if the map pack and patch come out. It is a shame to see this happening, but it was bound to.

Undertow ]
-REVEREND- ]

I guess I'm just in denile.. My wife told me to buy a PS3. I know if I do that I more than likely will not play socom anymore.  :'(

ANY man here who has a wife who TELLS HIM TO BUY A PS3.......well, sir.....you need to go do it before she changes her mind!  LOL

I was thinking the same thing...... If you have a wife that says "You can buy a PS3" I'd have the car started before she said "PS3"........

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
WiZ ]
Undertow ]
-REVEREND- ]

I guess I'm just in denile.. My wife told me to buy a PS3. I know if I do that I more than likely will not play socom anymore.  :'(

ANY man here who has a wife who TELLS HIM TO BUY A PS3.......well, sir.....you need to go do it before she changes her mind!  LOL

I was thinking the same thing......  If you have a wife that says "You can buy a PS3" I'd have the car started before she said "PS3"........

careful there guys...right now its go buy a ps3. later down the road its "i want ________ and YOU got a ps3" or "yeah, i LET you get a ps3" or "what did you get ME while you were pickijg up your ps3?"...

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Undertow ]

Oh, YOU got a PS3, Puddy......don't tell me the risk ain't worth it!

im not saying dont go for it, im just saying be prepared for the fallout. and when it happens, just tell the wife you cant talk, your on an open mic ;D

Undertow ]

Oh, YOU got a PS3, Puddy......don't tell me the risk ain't worth it!

im not saying dont go for it, im just saying be prepared for the fallout. and when it happens, just tell the wife you cant talk, your on an open mic ;D

Naw my wife is cool...She is a hardcore socomer since S1, So she understands gamers.

The World's can not exist together. They make you think they enjoy our games and the next thing you know we are playing in dresses. They did have us in dresses in Socom CA. Don't let it happen. Next thing we'll have pink guns shooting prertty flowers.

JUST KIDDING!!!!

But some of you wore the dress you know who you are.

_SEQUOYAH ]

I believe that I feel the way MOST socom junkies do. I LOVE socom, and always will. However, it has become OLD playing the same ol' maps day in and day out. And throw into the mix, the fact that we at one point were waiting for map packs that probably never existed. So being bored, and let down all in all have led to the general dis-taste for the game anymore. In fact, it it werent' for finding Urgent Fury, this game more that likely would have found itself in the garbage, months ago. But just like many of you, Urgent Fury had re-kindled the flames once again, and made it fun.

I DO think the C.O.D is a GREAT game to play, while we wait for the next installment of Socom to be released. Although it is NOT a replacement for socom, it certainly is a GREAT ALTERNATIVE, in my opinion. I have tried COUNTLESS alternatives, and nothing ever came close until now.

I will always love Socom, but while I impatiently wait, I do have a good time playing C.O.D.

I guess someone at Sony must be lurking on these forums.