I swear by these headsets. My puppy last week chewed my wire in half mid game(lets just say he will never do that again). But had to resort back to my old bluetooth for about a week. OMG its not even close. I was totally satisfied with this headset, so much as once gamestop got them back in stock that I paid for overnight shipping. The headset is great and this is a good deal, if I hadnt ordered mine a couple of hours before I seen this post I would have jumped on them.

I LOVE my Tritton 720's......sound control is perfect for me....haven't had an issue yet. Of course this is for my PS3, and I use the optic cable and got the ones with the amp....so they are too loud to turn all the way up, and the 5.1 surround is amazing.

I also love watching BluRays with them. I can't tell you how real everything sounds.

i took care of both of my p21s everyone in my clan had them also.. after a month or so the left ear shut out i had to keep changing them at the stores and i just got tired of it i have had the tritton for a few months now not 1 issue.. the controls arent bad i never touch them anyways.. it is a difference tho from the p21 in sound.. it is all in everyones opinion tho.. but with my luck and some people in my clans luck.. eventually the ear starts going out.

Tool_Minion ]

I LOVE my Tritton 720's......sound control is perfect for me....haven't had an issue yet. Of course this is for my PS3, and I use the optic cable and got the ones with the amp....so they are too loud to turn all the way up, and the 5.1 surround is amazing.

I also love watching BluRays with them. I can't tell you how real everything sounds.

These are just incredible..I highly recommend these if your in the market.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search