Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Turtle Beach P21's For Sale

I swear by these headsets. My puppy last week chewed my wire in half mid game(lets just say he will never do that again). But had to resort back to my old bluetooth for about a week. OMG its not even close. I was totally satisfied with this headset, so much as once gamestop got them back in stock that I paid for overnight shipping. The headset is great and this is a good deal, if I hadnt ordered mine a couple of hours before I seen this post I would have jumped on them.

I had the tritton ax 720 and they sucked the sound control was bad (I had it for the 360) but then I got the X41 and THEY WORKED GREAT but now the Turtle beach come out with the PX21s the newest verison of the P21s

I LOVE my Tritton 720's......sound control is perfect for me....haven't had an issue yet. Of course this is for my PS3, and I use the optic cable and got the ones with the amp....so they are too loud to turn all the way up, and the 5.1 surround is amazing.

I also love watching BluRays with them. I can't tell you how real everything sounds.

i took care of both of my p21s everyone in my clan had them also.. after a month or so the left ear shut out i had to keep changing them at the stores and i just got tired of it i have had the tritton for a few months now not 1 issue.. the controls arent bad i never touch them anyways.. it is a difference tho from the p21 in sound.. it is all in everyones opinion tho.. but with my luck and some people in my clans luck.. eventually the ear starts going out.

Tool_Minion ]

I LOVE my Tritton 720's......sound control is perfect for me....haven't had an issue yet. Of course this is for my PS3, and I use the optic cable and got the ones with the amp....so they are too loud to turn all the way up, and the 5.1 surround is amazing.

I also love watching BluRays with them. I can't tell you how real everything sounds.

These are just incredible..I highly recommend these if your in the market.

Sign in to follow this