I am hoping to create a sig template for each of the members in my clan who wish to be active on the UF forums here.

As you can see in my sig, this was something I threw together in a few minutes... er hours (I'm not that efficient is PS). What I am hoping to do is change the image on the right side of the sig for each of the members. The left image is sort of our "mascot" if you will.

I am looking for any suggestions to my current sig that would make it look even better!

Thanks guys!

Pathogen- ]

Just so you guys are clear, my penis is the real Lord of the Morning, the Coramoor, and the True Defender of the Light. Moiraine knows. I gave it to her

This man is a false dragon! err... at least his penis is. Does it have the dragons tattooed on it? I DON'T THINK SO!

I've been stuck on Winter's Heart for awhile (it's tough to finish the series in one sitting especially with school/life/etc)... have you guys read book 12 - The Gathering Storm? The author who is finishing the series for Robert Jordan lives about 25 miles south of where I am at - SLC, UT.

i haven't read it yet, i think i'll wait til the nxt one comes out and that way i have 2 new books to read after I re-read all the ones before (i go thru them very fast, i'm a tested speed reader). I did hear that he didn't do Mat justice, but that Mat has a larger role in the next one, so we'll see

Pathogen- ]

i haven't read it yet, i think i'll wait til the nxt one comes out and that way i have 2 new books to read after I re-read all the ones before (i go thru them very fast, i'm a tested speed reader). I did hear that he didn't do Mat justice, but that Mat has a larger role in the next one, so we'll see

Don't they all tend to focus on a few characters, not saying much about the others?

I read 1-12, then started again recently. On book 5 right now.

Pathogen- ]

Your also a tested douche-nozzle.

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
Pathogen- ]

what is a douche nozzle?

that hole that some people have to have implanted on the side of there body where you attach the douche bag to

LMAO!! See there is a man who never used his grandma's douche nozzle for a microphone while singing in the shower!!

I'll never forget the first time she caught me and my brother filling it up with bathwater and using it as a 'shower'....she flipped OUT.

• 1 month later...
Tool_Minion ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]
Pathogen- ]

what is a douche nozzle?

that hole that some people have to have implanted on the side of there body where you attach the douche bag to

LMAO!! See there is a man who never used his grandma's douche nozzle for a microphone while singing in the shower!!

I'll never forget the first time she caught me and my brother filling it up with bathwater and using it as a 'shower'....she flipped OUT.

that is really really disturbing tool