McNabb to the Redskins

Prane ]

I would also love if the Bears moved up and picked Berry. There is no way in hell that will happen but it would be awesome. A more realistic move I would love to see is the Bears slide into the 2nd round and grab Arrelious Benn from Illinois. Kid is a monster.

Hell I'd settle for a trade up to get Taylor Mays. If we snagged Benn I would be ecstatic. He is very under appreciated. If he played for a prolific offense he would have been a top 20 pick and the next receiver after Dez Bryant. But he played with Juice....I would think Jordan Shipley in the 3rd is more likely, but they may have to move up from their pick in the 3rd to take him.

I think Mays MAY fall into the early 2nd round. That relies on if the ViQueens go for a CB. That will make him much more affordable if the Bears were to move up. Morgan Burnett is a more complete FS though, so that may be the route they go. Either would be a great pick for us, but rumors are it will take Olsen to pry away an early-mid 2nd rounder. I hope that's not the case. Maybe a 2nd and 4th/5th in 2011 to trade into the 2nd this year.

Keep in mind though during the JA regime, the Bears have only traded up once. That happened in in 2003 when we moved up in the FIFTH round to take Justin Gage. :-X

Prane ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]
Pathogen- ]

i hope mcnabb kicks the crap out of the eagles and gives a big Eff You to the unappreciative eagles fans

UP YOURS im an eagles fan :P :P :P :P :P :P

Well all you Eagles fans are confusing the shit out of me. Why would you want a guy gone who has led your team to 6 NFC championship games in 11 seasons? This guy also holds every Eagles passing record. He also lead the Eagles to their first NFC championship game in 20 years. He has always been a class act guy and positive influence in the locker room. But you would rather have a guy who has played in less than ten games and has shown nothing against a quality opponent. 885 career passing yards and 4tds to 7 ints. Please enlighten me.

You do realize these are Philadelphia Fans right? Worst fans in the world lol....

Wrath ]
Prane ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]
Pathogen- ]

i hope mcnabb kicks the crap out of the eagles and gives a big Eff You to the unappreciative eagles fans

UP YOURS im an eagles fan :P :P :P :P :P :P

Well all you Eagles fans are confusing the shit out of me. Why would you want a guy gone who has led your team to 6 NFC championship games in 11 seasons? This guy also holds every Eagles passing record. He also lead the Eagles to their first NFC championship game in 20 years. He has always been a class act guy and positive influence in the locker room. But you would rather have a guy who has played in less than ten games and has shown nothing against a quality opponent. 885 career passing yards and 4tds to 7 ints. Please enlighten me.

You do realize these are Philadelphia Fans right? Worst fans in the world lol....

up yours

I think the Vikings taking Mays depends on who is on the board when they pick. I think they look to grab a DT like Cody to fill in for Pat White when he retires in the next 2 years. I would love to see the Bears move up, but not at the cost of losing Greg Olsen. Arrelious Benn was originally predicted as a 1st round pick right after the season ended. But with all the crap hype on some guys he has fallen to the early-mid 2nd.

Prane ]

I think the Vikings taking Mays depends on who is on the board when they pick. I think they look to grab a DT like Cody to fill in for Pat White when he retires in the next 2 years. I would love to see the Bears move up, but not at the cost of losing Greg Olsen. Arrelious Benn was originally predicted as a 1st round pick right after the season ended. But with all the crap hype on some guys he has fallen to the early-mid 2nd.

Yup, and it makes him more of a bargain. The Bears aren't going to pursue Marshall. As much as I hope and pray for it, that will not happen. If they trade up, I still think its a long shot they'll go after Benn (or any receiver in the 2nd). Angelo will address Safety with his first pick, I guarantee it.

The only way that doesn't happen is if they have plans to bring in a FA Safety. Sharper is an option, but hates the Cover 2. OJ Atogwe is the likely fit, pending the money the Rams want to pay him. If they take Bradford and sign him big money, that could bring the price on Atogwe down. They have the chance to match any offer, but after spending a ton of money on Bradford, they might be hesitant to sign Atogwe to a large contract giving the Bears an opportunity to snag him.

The Bears are in a really unfamiliar spot this year without a 1st and 2nd since the JA regime began. I won't rule anything out this year, including trading up once or twice. I'd be ecstatic if their first two picks went Benn then Morgan Burnett. I must be living on fantasy island LOL.