Ohio State vs. Michigan

Im a big Michigan football fan but let's be realistic here.....

#1 in the country a week ago and lose to Illinois then barely beat a banged up Michigan team by 11? Only true bright spot left for the Big Ten was Ohio St in the National Championship game and YOU guys blew it. Illinois..... come on now.

Dont flatter yourself bro, yes we blew it BUT if you think Illinois isnt a good team then you dont follow College Football. I am an Ohio State fan first but I am also a fan of College Football. I follow most teams and know a little about teams, so to put down the Illini is wrong and very uneducational. Look who LSU lost to, look who USC lost to, look who Oregon lost to, look who Oklahoma lost to. I think our loss looks a lot better than the rest of those. Now, to the Michigan game, 91 total yards after Harts big mouth running.........Im so glad he never beat tOSU, he didnt deserve to. It isnt easy to play in those conditions for ANYONE and our RB is subtle and had a hell of a game. We may not make it into the NC game, but most OSU fans will tell you they didnt expect us to do this good, this was a "rebuilding" year. Tressel is 6-1 against the Wolverines. Beware the sweater vest.

KingJunk ]

aww shut up Sav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

but lucky I don't care for U of M football

GO LIONS!!!

lions? 16-10 GO GIANTS BABY!!!! what happened TWICE in the fourth quarter, less than 2 minutes apart? where was roy williams today? what happened to the lions? >.< <- them choking on it. GO GIANTS

for the tards brining NFL into a NCAAF thread it's pretty pointless.

The OSU loss to Illinois wasn't that bad. And let's not forget, wasn't Michigan Top ranked in the beginning of the season? they haven't lost since their back to back losses in the beginning of the season and though the scoreboard may not truly reflect their loss, they DID get steamrolled by the Buckeye once more.

Like Savage said...beware the sweater vest!

.DEADCITY. ]

I agree with savaga, but OSU would not of lost to Illinois if they would have challenged their very first touchdown becuase he obviously fumbled into the endzone. Taking care of UM again now the Buckeyes possiably could be reping the bigten in the bcs championship again if LSU and WV loses.

That's like saying if Rex Grossman didn't fumble the Bears wouldn't have lost (this could be used in many games the past 2 seasons lol). You can't say a team wouldn't have lost because **fill in the blank**. The Illini won, the Buckeyes lost. I would love to see the Buckeyes represent the Big 10 in yet another BCS championship game, but I don't know if that is going to happen. They have to leapfrog over 3 teams to get in to the championship (LSU will not lose to Arkansas). Kansas, MizzU, and WV are all ahead of Ohio State with Mizz and Kansas facing off Saturday. Personally I think it will be the winner of the Kansas Missouri game who faces LSU, the winner deserves to be ranked number 2. I can't wait to see that game man, it should be a great one.