Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Someone said that UF was updating "clan listings" and I needed to submit a new logo... I have searched for a week to try and find what thread or where I was to submit this- Was this a April fools joke or am I just missing something? lol

Any help would be appreciated,

US25

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Pathogen- ]

i don't see any clan leader section

As I stated yesterday, you wil need to address this with Rage. If he contacts us and asks to have you added, we will RELUCTANTLY do so.....LOL.

At this time from what info we have, Rage has stated that it is correct with just him as having access.

lol! what crappola. its not that important, keep it. he's hardly on the boards here, and if there are issues that need addressing I'll hear it from either him or 4-5 other clan leaders. So if we discuss it behind the scenes via AIM or phone, and then on public boards, i don't really need to see that section, right?