incredible modeling

TheCaracarn ]

Holy ****!

I assume you mean this was made with 3d software... but if you told me it was just photos, I might believe you!

Do you know what program he used to make/render these photos?

No, look at the 7th pic or so down. They are actual models. I would assume they were made for the movie industry? Maybe the dude just digs the 50's.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Wow, pretty amazing. The patience that must require! :o

Probably more than any of us ADD gamer types have. :angel:

I used to do Gundams, I would paint them I used to buy 2-3 sets just to have extra sets create battle scared ones, I would burn parts and cut pieces into them to make the effect work. I need to find where I put those bastards too....

Wrath ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Wow' date=' pretty amazing. The patience that must require! :o

[/quote']

I used to do Gundams, I would paint them I used to buy 2-3 sets just to have extra sets create battle scared ones, I would burn parts and cut pieces into them to make the effect work. I need to find where I put those bastards too....

which gundams did you have?

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
Wrath ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

[/quote']

The entire endless waltz series, I had some of the Mobile suit Gundam series, some G Gundams, I got GM's I had the Alis mobile suit. I had the custom talgees 3. I made my own shining gundam(easy to do most of the body was gold). I had a Zeta gundam battle scar, a RX-93, custom death scythe with red wings and energy beams, A death scythe wing zero combo I called it death wing. I made copy of the endless waltz angel wing zero battle scared.

Thats most of them I mainly have them tucked away in storage until I get back into them but yea lol when I was younger it was my thing.

Wrath ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]
Wrath ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

[/quote']

The entire endless waltz series, I had some of the Mobile suit Gundam series, some G Gundams, I got GM's I had the Alis mobile suit. I had the custom talgees 3. I made my own shining gundam(easy to do most of the body was gold). I had a Zeta gundam battle scar, a RX-93, custom death scythe with red wings and energy beams, A death scythe wing zero combo I called it death wing. I made copy of the endless waltz angel wing zero battle scared.

Thats most of them I mainly have them tucked away in storage until I get back into them but yea lol when I was younger it was my thing.

I was big into them but not that big i had the entire mobile suit gundam series and the g gundams and gundam zero