Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Headed to the Twin Cities

Just got the call, headed up for a few weeks and leaving tomorrow... So everyone that is in the area, if I work it right I can get a Drink and dinner everynight right? Who's buying :laugh:

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

No, its that people are afraid of Shane's.....feminine side...LOL.

Or it could be that no one has any money to buy you a beer. You should try MEET UP for a beer, I've found that gets a better response!

Anyhow, when you make your way to KC, I will meet up with ya for an adult beverage or two. I suggest your hotel bar, so we don't have too far to go once the roofies kick in. ;)

Thanks for stearing this completely off topic

I get in at 9pm will be staying near the Mall of America... as it stands I will be there for 5 nights Subject to change of course, then I am off to another area... Don't know where yet but any where there is a US Bank Branch I could be there.

Shane ]

I get in at 9pm will be staying near the Mall of America... as it stands I will be there for 5 nights Subject to change of course, then I am off to another area... Don't know where yet but any where there is a US Bank Branch I could be there.

Hey, at least we replied..... :-X

Shane ]

Plenty of great places to eat in the Mall. Hooters, Famous Dave's, and/or Bubba Gump's.

As stated I am in MN this month now... hotel stay extended to the 30th... :o

So for those that have sent me pms, I might get to them on Sunday night... Please contact Staff first before contacting me as this Project is got be tied up pretty good... I have been working since 6:30 am this morning and will be working well into the night (Hourly pay lol) Been on overtime since yesterday and working through the weekend :laugh:

Got to hit up some dinner with Goat and FW's Cyclops so far... if you are in the area, I am staying near the Mall of America.