Socom Sucks guy is Back

Yeah he's an idiot. I think he's kind of funny though...

But he did point out though the Auto Aim thing. They have to have that to sell that Fleshlight Wand. Soo that's sort of like COD. Right?

They have MAG and the Aim is good on that. I don't see that it's AutoAim. So they changed just for the Wand I think.

Why can't they just make a sports game to sell the Wand? Why does it have to be on our Socom?

SOTG_Marauder_ ]

Yeah he's an idiot. I think he's kind of funny though...

But he did point out though the Auto Aim thing. They have to have that to sell that Fleshlight Wand. Soo that's sort of like COD. Right?

They have MAG and the Aim is good on that. I don't see that it's AutoAim. So they changed just for the Wand I think.

Why can't they just make a sports game to sell the Wand? Why does it have to be on our Socom?

::)

Have you not been paying attention to the releases? There isn't auto-aim. Also, you don't have to use the glowing fleshlight to play.

I know it's an option to use the wand... But the Auto Aim. In the vidoes It looks to me like the target icon zooms in on the targets. Seems like auto aim to me. F*ck face on the video just pointed it out. If I'm wrong I hope so.

Makes some since because of the gay wand. Might be hard to aim with that thing. But then i haven't tried it.

SOTG_Marauder_ ]

I know it's an option to use the wand... But the Auto Aim. In the vidoes It looks to me like the target icon zooms in on the targets. Seems like auto aim to me. F*ck face on the video just pointed it out. If I'm wrong I hope so.

Makes some since because of the gay wand. Might be hard to aim with that thing. But then i haven't tried it.

I am pretty sure that all of the game play video is single player which usually has some sort of aim assist. Until there are online gameplay videos I wouldn't worry.

On to Socom sucks.....

Is the game out? Has he played the game himself? Is he already bitching about a game that has only been announced with no beta or demo out there to play? hmmmm........

The ONLY thing I would somewhat agree with is that I am worried about Seth being involved with Socom again.

• Directors

Not only do we share the same name, we share the same thoughts... we received a message on twitter to retweet about the save socom site... my reply was

"What are we saving, have you played Socom 4 yet to know what is wrong?"

Don't get me wrong I have worries but until I play the game I am not going to bash.

That being said... the more I think about what went wrong with the later versions wasn't as much change as it was time. If you REALLY think about it what is the major difference? Time between rounds. In Socom 1 and 2 the maps were small and somewhat quick. You didn't have to wait 8 minutes to play again.

I think if they eliminate that issue and not have respawn then they will have another winner.

Zipper favors 3 and CA so its most likely gonna reflect those games, as long as the game isn't broken to hell like this dudes humor I will be happy. If you want nostalgia go grab your ps2 and play your ass off till you realize all the things you hate bout S1 and 2 are still there and start complaining bout them again except now you will find 10x the bugs you did before and be double as mad, or you'll pretend your ok with everything and only curse out your pillow when you die off some Bull lol...sorry random rantish thing.

I don't know how ANYONE can make a educated opinion on a game that has ONLY been shown in the alpha stage!

Like Money said, he's doesn't even have his facts straight...AT ALL!! They already said, in just about every video, that the PS3 Move is OPTIONAL!!! They already said the game was designed with the PS3 controller and that the Move was added after the fact.

Then in the first video he comments about explosions not working again. I'm not a game Dev, but I thought that most of these demo's at these shows are set up in God mode. That way, someone gets a feel for the game without getting killed every second.

Plain and simple. No one can make an opinion on this game this early in the development.

IRISH BULL ]

Then in the first video he comments about explosions not working again. I'm not a game Dev, but I thought that most of these demo's at these shows are set up in God mode. That way, someone gets a feel for the game without getting killed every second.

It even said it was GOD mode on all the write-ups about the demo. I think TooL nailed it on the head. Dudes 15 minutes were up and he wanted that shit back!! LOL

"Balls on your chin Grandpa" lmao

He is kinda funny, but agree you cant bash a game that has nothing solid to review yet.

Also i think he made these videos before they may have made some of the announcements (thats why his facts seem so wrong)