Red Dead Redemption MP

The first one was an instant classic. I played the single player countless times. The multiplayer was great too for a PS2 game. It was offline multiplayer, but it had a N64 007 fun factor to it. Back in the day I could play that for hours on end with the multi-tap and 3 friends.

I've been watching this game since the PS3 launched and it was rumored to be a launch title. Red Dead Revolver was simply one of my favorite games ever. If it is even close to as good with improved graphics, it will also be a classic. It's been pushed back a lot, but finally May 18th appears to be the day of Redemption!

I hate when a ton games are released at once. Its hard on my wallet.

I'm a huge fan of the old West. I have a bunch of pics and memorabilia of probably the most famous lawman ever, Wyatt Earp, around my bar at home. I've been to Tombstone, and if I had a chance to live during any era in history, it would be the American West during the 1860's and 1870's.

IRISH BULL ]

There was a Facebook application released today. Lets duel!!

500x_gslingers.jpg

Fans eagerly awaiting next month's release of Red Dead Redemption should mosey on over to Rockstar's Gunslingers Facebook app, where they can work out their frustrations against each other the old-fashioned way - with a barrage of hot lead.

Red Dead Redemption: Gunslingers is a Facebook app that sees players shooting it out for top billing as the honeriest cuss this side of the Mississippi, or something like that. Players pick from one of three classes - Fast Hands, Sharpshooter, or Outlaw - and then participate in duels in order to earn experience and level up their skills.

Duels play out as little animated movies, with different shot locations drawing varying degrees of damage. Pro tip: do not get shot in the head, it hurts.

It's a nifty little diversion that only requires a few mouse clicks to play, which is just how the Facebook crowd likes it.

Click the link below to check it out.

http://apps.facebook.com/reddeadgunslingers/

Tool_Minion ]

Im so jazzed. Thanks for the app Nem!

You on my list? I really would love to put one in your stomach. ;) But then again, its a gun fighter game like that Brute game. You challenge someone and that's about all you can do. Pretty lame. I'm looking forward to Coded Arms on Facebook.

IRISH BULL ]
Tool_Minion ]

Im so jazzed. Thanks for the app Nem!

You on my list? I really would love to put one in your stomach. ;) But then again, its a gun fighter game like that Brute game. You challenge someone and that's about all you can do. Pretty lame. I'm looking forward to Coded Arms on Facebook.

IDK, but as I recall I whooped that ASS at the brute game too....LOL.