please take a moment and read

Please take a few minutes to look at the information in this message, and go to the home page to sign the petition, you will find the link for the petition on the right hand side of the very first page. You can also find a link on this page to send a letter to the judge on the case. Aaron's court date is coming up fast & he needs all of our help!

"Please know that Aaron DOES NOT support vigilante killings. He was in a state of fear with an abnormal condition of mind. Aaron's family and friends know that Aaron is not the type to go out and just kill someone. We need to make sure this is not portrayed as a vigilante act. If people write the judge in behalf of Aaron getting time served with probation we need the letters to be in support of Aaron getting mental help to deal with the horrors he has endured. Aaron is an amazing soul who was protecting his daughter from what he thought were threats against her to endure the same torture he had. Please know we in no way support vigilantism. We need to change the laws so that the statute of limitations is repealed so that survivors of abuse can get justice, so there never has to be another Aaron Vargas, so no child or adult has to go through what he and his family, or the family of the victim have. many blessings."

~ Jenny Shattuck, a freind of the family

http://www.saveaaron.com/

http://www.news10.net/video/default.aspx?bctid=76294503001#/Aaron%20Vargas%20on%20trial%20for%20killing%20alleged%20abuser/72173475001

Thank you, for your help and support in this matter!

i got a better idea here. how bout instead of petitions or letters, aaron goes to court, pleads guilty by reason of mental defect, and takes responsibility for his actions.

we live in a flawed society policed by a flawed system and run by a flawed government, but it is one which we created ourselves and this is no excuse for murder. did aaron give his abuser a chance to get a petition sparing his life? what gave aaron the authority to decide that this mans life should end? if he truly believes that what he did was the right course of action due to the circumstances, then he should take his case before a jury of his peers and let them decide if this was the right course of action.

xPUDDYTATx ]

i got a better idea here. how bout instead of petitions or letters, aaron goes to court, pleads guilty by reason of mental defect, and takes responsibility for his actions.

we live in a flawed society policed by a flawed system and run by a flawed government, but it is one which we created ourselves and this is no excuse for murder. did aaron give his abuser a chance to get a petition sparing his life? what gave aaron the authority to decide that this mans life should end? if he truly believes that what he did was the right course of action due to the circumstances, then he should take his case before a jury of his peers and let them decide if this was the right course of action.

i could give a shit less about the petition for me i posted this as more of an awareness thing i agree with you fully on that but shit like this happens everyday and its never seen on the news its got a small article on the 30th page of the newspaper if that and is never spoken of.