Alright guys, yet again another question. (Just getting to know the community.)

I'm currently looking around a 22" LCD/LED 1080p, but I want to know any preference in size. I sit around 1-2 ft away from my monitor. I also want to have it for PC gaming. If any size would be good for both of these (within my budget of $300), please tell me.

I am planning on building a PC this year for work purposes but it will also be a gaming PC this is what I have in mind for monitor.

24-001-311-S01?$S180W$

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001311

These are a bonus not required of the monitor. ;)

5978374.big.jpg

http://www.frys.com/product/5978374?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Public-Defender- ]
Prolog39 ]

There is no point in getting 1080p with a 22" TV. lol

Yes there is

No. For a TV that size, like Mic said, the difference is miniscule and not worth the money unless you just want to be able to say you have a 1080p TV. lol I have a 32" Toshiba 720p and I didn't get the 1080p because there wasn't barely any difference, let alone a 22".