Fun with Claymores 4

That was pretty sweet. I wonder how long it took to set each of those up.

I've always wondered why someone would spend money on a game and spend time learning how to cheat at it. Now I'm going to wonder why someone would spend money on a game and spend time purposely setting up ridiculously long shot sequences for videos. Serious boredom maybe?

Hannibal. ]

I remember seeing a video when there were mines. It was on vigilance and they had every wall lined with them. It was pretty awesome to watch.

I remember that too. I don't think this is the one, I didn't watch the whole thing, but I think it's from the same guys.

• 3 weeks later...
BIGDANIEL ]

I've always wondered why someone would spend money on a game and spend time learning how to cheat at it. Now I'm going to wonder why someone would spend money on a game and spend time purposely setting up ridiculously long shot sequences for videos. Serious boredom maybe?

See it should be more I wondered why people would spend money on a game and spend time learning how to cheat at it WHEN they could be spending time purposely setting up AWESOME video shoots.

And the Benny Hill scene was cool. Only hang up is the runner needed to do a circle figure 8 around the rocks in the middle and have a bump into each other then take off again moment. But that's a purist talking who's old enough to remember Benny Hill. MMMMMM Benny Hill show, always good for a pair of boobs, on public TV no less.

Love the "Fun with.." vids, glad they made this one. I enjoyed it.