Red Dead Redemption

LunaticWolf ]

Looks to me like a remade Call of Juarez.

I've never played Call of Juarez, but it doesn't appear any of the critics would agree. Now you could be right, but I've read a couple reviews were they mention that reference and they admit they were wrong after playing RDR.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRISH BULL ]

Any reviews yet? I know there was a midnight release of this game.

Home sick. So Ill be picking mine up mine tomorrow, but It's getting awesome scores so far:

* IGN UK - 9.8

* IGN - 9.7

* IGN AU - 9.8

* GameInformer - 9.7

* Official Playstation Magazine - 10

* Official Xbox Magazine - 9

* GameReactor - 10

* Eurogamer - 8

* Eurogamer Italy - 9

* Eurogamer Germany - 10

* Eurogamer Spain - 10

* Playmania - 98/100

* NowGamer - 9.3

* PSM3 - 9.4

* CVG - 9.5

* Meristation - 9.5

* GamesTM - 9

* 3DJuegos - 9.9

* Boomtown - 10

* 1UP - A

* GamePro - 5/5

* Cynamite - 9.5

* G4TV - 5/5

* Edge - 9

* Gamesradar - 9

* NZGamer - 10

* TotalVideoGames - 9

COWonCRACK ]

has any1 tryed useing there unlock code? i keep getting this fucking error message tellin me i cant connect to the server?

Yeah I was getting the same thing so I'll try again today sometime when I get a chance hopefully that's fixed. As far as the gameplay it is simply amazing and online play is a blast. Gotta love the Mexican Standoff's

COWonCRACK ]

has any1 tryed useing there unlock code? i keep getting this fucking error message tellin me i cant connect to the server?

CRAP! I forgot to ask the Gamestop douche bags about that. Did anyone get it for the PS3 and from Gamestop? Was it a separate flier or something?

But on the gameplay, simply amazing!! And I've only played the single player so far. My only complaint so far is that they didn't support all HD resolutions. I hate that shit with my older model 1080i TV. >:(

IRISH BULL ]
COWonCRACK ]

CRAP! I forgot to ask the Gamestop douche bags about that. Did anyone get it for the PS3 and from Gamestop? Was it a separate flier or something?

But on the gameplay, simply amazing!! And I've only played the single player so far. My only complaint so far is that they didn't support all HD resolutions. I hate that shit with my older model 1080i TV. >:(

I got it from gamestop it was a seperate thing inside of the game case with a code on it for the outfit.

PhAnToM_PhRaG ]
IRISH BULL ]
COWonCRACK ]

I got it from gamestop it was a separate thing inside of the game case with a code on it for the outfit.

Oh, OK. I just opened it and popped the game in. I never checked the manual or case.

We had 5 guys on last night and had a blast. A lone outlaw tried to kill us while we were atttacking a gang hideout and found out real quick what a posse was! ;)

He kept coming back so we all kept killing him repeatedly, until he finally left the room.

There's also a vote option, so if you have the majority....

I aslo got my horse trampler level up by running down DevilHawk several times while he tried to TK me. :D

Playerdown ]

We had 5 guys on last night and had a blast. A lone outlaw tried to kill us while we were atttacking a gang hideout and found out real quick what a posse was! ;)

He kept coming back so we all kept killing him repeatedly, until he finally left the room.

There's also a vote option, so if you have the majority....

I aslo got my horse trampler level up by running down DevilHawk several times while he tried to TK me. :D

DAMN IT!! This gonna be one of those games that you don't know which one to pick to play. SP or MP? "To be online, or not to be online, that is the question."

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Took over a hideout full of Banditos all by my lonesome. Took me about 6 respawns though. :laugh:

Also, I hope they fix the invisibility bug soon, I got attacked by an invisible wolf pack last night and they killed my horse.

Not your horse, NOOOOOO!!! I had a horse mauled by a cougar. :'(

It's ok, it wasn't my horse originally. :laugh:

Invisibility Bug Fix on the way:

http://www.urgentfury.com/blog/2010/05/20/rdr-invisibility-bugs-being-fixed-by-rockstar/

Dude, got it last night, and LOVED this title. Best game I've played in a LOOONG time.

Offline is tremendous (think Fallout 3) and has so much to do, it will take me a month to crack the skin.

Online has it's bugs (I too kept getting disconnected, and something always seemed to be invisible) but is hella fun.