News on Call of Duty by Treyarch Coming Tomorrow Night

SILENT_JRITE ]

vietnam would be epic, finally a vietnam game done right. only problem is, how do they put together a war game about a war that was never really declared a victory/defeat ?

I'm pretty sure modern warfare, battlefield, mag and the rest, weren't actually real wars. ;)

I'm just sayin'.

Now quit trying to start a political debate. ;D

Playerdown ]
SILENT_JRITE ]

vietnam would be epic, finally a vietnam game done right. only problem is, how do they put together a war game about a war that was never really declared a victory/defeat ?

I'm pretty sure modern warfare, battlefield, mag and the rest, weren't actually real wars. ;)

I'm just sayin'.

REALLY so Imran Zakayaov or however you say his name is the mastermind behind a real war? O not to mention the Giant EMP tha blew up over Washington LOL :laugh: :police: :laugh: :police: :laugh: :police: WOOOOW lol

Can't wait. I'm hoping that SOCOM releases before/after this, so they aren't directly competing. I'd like time to enjoy each game individually, then decide at a later date which will hold my gaming interest the most. It's a shame SOCOM has come to that point with me, but I can't take any more heartbreak from SOCOM like I did in Confrontation lol.

For all it's moderate inadequacies, even Socom 3/CA blew out Confrontation, so hopefully Zipper will bring back the fun of old. I have faith, after all they did create the best Playstation Shooter games of all-time in Socom 1 and 2. But Black Ops is going to at least pull me off Socom 4 a little bit and will be a great fallback title if SOCOM falters. Bring on some more Nazi Zombies!

CameronShotU ]
Playerdown ]
SILENT_JRITE ]

I'm just sayin'.

REALLY so Imran Zakayaov or however you say his name is the mastermind behind a real war? O not to mention the Giant EMP tha blew up over Washington LOL :laugh: :police: :laugh: :police: :laugh: :police: WOOOOW lol

not what i meant! those are imaginative wars, that had an ending decision on who won/lost. they don't have that with vietnam. we didn't kick their ass and make the NV sign a treaty saying they were wrong, we pulled out and left...

GT Pop-Block: Debut Tease Trailer - Call of Duty: Black Ops

This game looks pretty damn good. I never played CoD:WaW, but I only heard good things. Except that it was WWII.

So, those who did play WaW, how was the online support? I mean, I heard the MP was good, but how about the community support for the MP gameplay? (i.e clan support, stats, rewards, etc)

IRISH BULL ]

This game looks pretty damn good. I never played CoD:WaW, but I only heard good things. Except that it was WWII.

So, those who did play WaW, how was the online support? I mean, I heard the MP was good, but how about the community support for the MP gameplay? (i.e clan support, stats, rewards, etc)

This was my favorite feature of WaW:

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3789199/stats/#/s=battlecareer

SILENT_JRITE ]

not what i meant! those are imaginative wars, that had an ending decision on who won/lost. they don't have that with Vietnam. we didn't kick their ass and make the NV sign a treaty saying they were wrong, we pulled out and left...

Similar to how this one is going to end.? Iraq/Afghanistan lol

TheCaracarn ]
IRISH BULL ]

This was my favorite feature of WaW:

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3789199/stats/#/s=battlecareer

How about this feature.. (still says coming soon. lol)

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3789199/clan-info

Personally i like WaW better than the Modern Warfare games.!!

We jumped on WaW last night and it was f*cking Awesome.! The things Treyarch does/adds make their games so much better, you just have to get past older weapons & no modern technology (heartbeat sensors, EMP, etc)

Personally i think it is more Socom style (and if they add some 3rd person modes that would be cool too)

A few perfect examples of great WaW features:

1. All t00bs are duds for the first 15 seconds of the game. (no spawn toobs)

2. Set Rendezvous Point, (similar to Ghost Recon) even in MP.

3. Join Party from in game/lobby (join squad)

4. Actual 4 man Co-op

5. Body parts flying off

6. Jack Bauer yelling "Outfuckingstanding"

7. Nazi Fucking Zombies.!!!

There are more reasons i like WaW/Treyarch, but those are some good points.

PS. It wont be "Nazi" Zombies, it will be "VC" Zombies ;)

Cold War Zombies - (Cubans, Vietcong, Americans, & Abominable Snowmen Zombies)

Not to mention [CDS] is based on the Army "Air Cav" in Vietnam so we are very excited about "Black Ops". I'm working on all new logos, site theme, rank system, etc.. :)

FYI. CDS is still recruiting ;D

• 3 weeks later...