Being how Helix is no more!

If your looking for a clan dont post it here. there is a listing of UF clans listed in the top of the ps3 and 360 sections. also if you have the uf toolbar there are links to all UF websites and forums. Im sure there is one listed here that will make a good home for you. Since your 360 i heard and know that FW are a great bunch of guys to play with :)

Paidassassin ]

hey kirk remember me? lol ya rush was telling me that don shut it down and rush joined up with us about a few weeks ago so if your interested go to thewarriorsclan.net

Warriors..!!??

Wanna buy a site.? ;)

http://gamelobby.com/warriors

xbox and ps3

Currently back on halo 3 on xbox to get ready for reach. I play both consoles we mainly did ps3 for socom.

Yea if you're looking for a clan that plays both consoles there are a few out there, but not us. (CDS=360 only) Not much Halo though.

xRuthlessRebelx ]

I think we used to battle back in S3 when you were in Warriors on the NSL

Yes indeed we did. (i think both LTU & -Hz) ;D

The site is all vB.. (correct?) & looks freakin great.!!

Just wish i didn't have to register to see it all. lol