A State vs State tournament

First off I know this should be in the suggestion section but since people can't replay there I first need to see how the numbers add up. I was thinking about doing this for COD but am open to doing it for any game really.

My idea is simple we have some type of state vs state tournament. Something along the lines of how the current socom Black is going. A small one month tournament with scheduled war nights. For example the war nights are Tuesday and Thursdays it could look something like this. Tuesday's Wars: New York vs Iowa, Ohio vs Michigan Thursdays Wars: Oklahoma vs North Carolina, Nevada vs Nebraska and so on. Now I'm not going to say we are going to have 6-9 people from each state but if we could get around 10-16 states with anywhere from 6-9 people then we do the state vs state

Now lets say we don't have enough from each state to do this then maybe we can do an old fashion civil war and do North vs South or maybe a rap war and do East coast vs West coast. Possibly even something along the lines of US vs The World. Because I know we have a lot of people here at UF that are from different countries. Of course then the scheduling would be different or maybe have two squads with-in each team. Something like Tuesday:North A squad vs South B squad and instead of a month we do a few weeks.

Now what I would like is for everyone to post there state and I'll add your name to the list under that state just to get a general idea where everyone is.

Alabama: Phenom

Alaska:

Arizona: Uncle Sid

Arkansas:

California:

Colorado:

Connecticut:

Delaware:

Florida:

Georgia:

Hawaii:

Idaho:

Illinois: Back Lash

Indiana:

Iowa:

Kansas:

Kentucky:

Louisiana:

Maine:

Maryland:Nikastylez Pathogen

Massachusetts:

Michigan:

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri: Tool Minion

Montana:

Nebraska:

Nevada:

New Hampshire:

New Jersey: MakeyaBleed

New Mexico:

New York: Last, Devil Jack

North Carolina:

North Dakota:

Ohio:

Oklahoma:

Oregon: Lil Vc, Inadub

Pennsylvania:

Rhode Island: Name Here

South Carolina:

South Dakota:

Tennessee:

Texas: Ruthless Rebel

Utah:

Vermont:

Virginia:

Washington:

West Virginia:

Wisconsin: StraightMurda

Wyoming: Bigmoneynacku

Canada: Xanthe

World:

ERB_Marauder ]

Getting enough players on each team will be a major problem. Have a better luck doing North vs South.

And I'm ok if that's the route that most be taken. See there are two reasons I want to do this. 1. I think it will be really fun and give everyone something different here at UF. 2. It will give people the chance to play with members from other clans that they might not otherwise get the chance too. This will give people the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends that they never thought possible.