What do you love most about CoD4?

Well guys I finally broke down and bought a PS3 and CoD4. My current location doesn't allow me to get online so I played multiplayer against my bro at home. And it was a ton of fun.

But what I love the most about it is......................BLOOD

I love seeing the blood come off of my follew competitor. I missed seeing blood for a long time.

So what is your favorite thing about the game?

Guest MultipleTarget

When you get a headshot and you see the guy go down if there is a wall behind him You see his brain on the Wall lol

Plus its very fast Good guns Not that much lag

The graphics.

Lay down on the ground on the DOWNPOUR map.....scope in on the ground 10-20 feet away from you, and look at the beauty of raindrops crashing to the ground and the explosion of water coming up into the air.

On BACKLOT, call in a chopper and look at how now matter WHERE you are, the shadow of the chopper dances on and massages all the buildings around you like a shadowy ghost.

I like the smaller details of this game.

They're truly breathtaking.

The graphics are great. I agree with Tow in how the little things make it, like when you shoot someone in the head and their helmet goes flying. Or in the "One shot, One Kill" mission if you get a head shot you also get the guy behind him in the nuts.

The online is a blast to play even though it is open mic which sucks in the lobby. But the fast action and better then Socom hit detection makes it pretty addicting. There are issues with sniper rifle shots not registering but that can be fixed.

I love getting a string of knife kills online. I had 7 in a row in one match.

SHANE23 ]

There are issues with sniper rifle shots not registering but that can be fixed.

Oh thank GOD!

Here I thought in the last couple nights that I've simply lost my touch.

I hate becoming one of those guys constantly saying "bullshit, I SHOT him!" Which was crossing my mind as I was looking through my scope....LOL

Undertow ]

The graphics.

Lay down on the ground on the DOWNPOUR map.....scope in on the ground 10-20 feet away from you, and look at the beauty of raindrops crashing to the ground and the explosion of water coming up into the air.

On BACKLOT, call in a chopper and look at how now matter WHERE you are, the shadow of the chopper dances on and massages all the buildings around you like a shadowy ghost.

I like the smaller details of this game.

They're truly breathtaking.

Agree 100%. It's not the huge explosions or the crumbling buildings that leave me in awe, but the small things in this game that add a certain realistic dynamic to the gameplay.

I think the Map is Bog, it's the one with the Mount with tires and there's a bus. Well look it the background of the city. I haven't played single player so there's probably a story there. But it looks as if you just invaded with all the anti-air guns going off.

Also the shotties you can hear the thud of the shot. I can't wait till we get dual shock.

Undertow ]
SHANE23 ]

There are issues with sniper rifle shots not registering but that can be fixed.

Oh thank GOD!

Here I thought in the last couple nights that I've simply lost my touch.

I hate becoming one of those guys constantly saying "bullshit, I SHOT him!" Which was crossing my mind as I was looking through my scope....LOL

Actually that isnt a issue. You have to lead the sniper shot like you have to do in real life. I figured it out so now i can kill a lot of people with the sniper.