[82nd] Ranger Division stopping by to say whats up

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

Good evening,

Welcome to the UrgentFury forums, I'm sure one or the whole bunch of admins will be around to greet you here soon enough. Glad to see another tactical SOCOM clan knock on the community door. I wish you the best of luck if you choose to enter in any of the GREAT tournaments that UF has to offer.

See you on the battlefield!

APC SWIFTHAWK

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

Yes sir from what I've heard (and seen), it's bad ass. You should be able to find a healthy amount of UF participants online in the realms of COD4 somewhere. Hopefully I'll get my copy of it very soon!

Welcome to Urgent Fury!

Its great that there is still evolving clans in the socom community. You should throw some invites out to some guys on here. It would be great to get a scrimmage going. Lower number wars like 4v4 3v3 are easier now that COD4 is out. So post it up if you want to scrimmage.  And have a good look around these parts and get fimiliar with it. When you get COD4...you will have a blast..its great and will only be better through URGENT FURY's help.

Welcome to the forums, Disturbance.

Glad you were able to find us.....and it JUST might be the best move you've ever made in your days of playing SOCOM!  LOL

Don't be afraid to jump into all the conversations going on here on the forum, and hitting up some clans for potential scrimms.  There is a UF Clan Directory just above the Public Section that will shift you over to some of the Community clan websites of the typical clans that populate Urgent Fury....and many of them have their own forums where you can get familiar with them and schedule friendly matches, which may help you prepare for potential future UF tourneys.

Just give our Forum Guideline thread a quick glance over so you know what is expected while yuo're here posting on the UF forums.

Otherwise.....WELCOME, and enjoy your stay.

- TOW

Disturbance- ]

Yes, I used the standby button, but my clan is 100% glitch free. The only glitches we use are the same team glitch for training. Thats all.

If you looking to making a residence here in the UF community, you might want to think about that clan tag, as we'll most likely NOT accept it into a tourney.

I'm sorry, but we strive to make UF tourneys and the community GLITCH-FREE, and that will include even the HARMLESS practices as well.

Perhaps playing here will encourage you in some of these directions sooner or later.

Disturbance- ]

Like you said, this glitch is harmless.

Rules are rules, and we abide by ours.

I'm sorry.

The 3-letter norm of Socom tags should give you some idea on what a clan tag SHOULD have been, anyway.

We won't be making an exception anytime soon. But again, this is for SOCOM.

If you are playing CoD4, then I DO believe that 4-letter tags ARE acceptable. And if that is the case, then you're good to go.

But Socom........3-letter tags.