• Directors

Hey gang, as some of you know, I play drums in a band called Force 10. We're just a bunch of old farts trying to keep the dream alive....lol We're writing and recording a new CD, due out, Spring '08.

Until then...Here's a link to our website, where you'll find a link to our MySpace page. Add us today!!!

Stop...Look....& Listen.

Hope you likey....Peace.

~V~

I liked she danced in the rain alot....Thats some really good music.

I thought I found something really odd....I couldnt understand were radiators and fuel lines fit in one of the songs but then I replayed it and relized....it was a truckers CB comming over my speakers as he drove by my house LOL...I was confused for a sec. Great sounding stuff though...Where you from viper...anywhere near NY?

I listened to it....the vocals have a root in some Jon Bon Jovi sound, and the music is a good tempo and mood....reminds me like Train or Matchbox20.

Good stuff, Viper.....I never knew. I like it!

Now we'll wait on the sexy-swing ballad of bedroom antics called "Urgent Furry!" Cuz I like furry things in the bedroom! LOL

• Directors
-REVEREND- ]

I'm thinking matchbox20...sounds good viper... You intrested in a side project??

Ummmm.....sure. As long as it doesn't involve nudity & small animals!!! (Cue Tow's entrance music) ;)

What'd ya have in mind Rev?

X_VIP3R_X ]
-REVEREND- ]

I'm thinking matchbox20...sounds good viper... You intrested in a side project??

Ummmm.....sure. As long as it doesn't involve nudity & small animals!!! (Cue Tow's entrance music) ;)

What'd ya have in mind Rev?

My band went into the studio some time ago, and laid down some click tracks. Our drummer moved so he never laid down any drums. Coincidence or what..... LoL...

• Directors
RAWTAL3NT ]

is there a way i can get this d/l to my computer so i can add the songs to my library or u making us pay for them lol

Free plus Tax baybee!!! You can download select tracks from our MySpace page. You'll find Bonus stuff there, including Remixes, and some exclusive cuts (Live, Acoustic) that we'll be making available in the near future. MySpace only allows 6 songs per profile, so you may have to visit every once in a while to get all the tracks. Add us today!!!!

• Directors

one of my favorite bands of all time was tatoo rodeo, but they jsut disappeared. you guys really have the same sound, and i likey ;D good stuff viper

OMG...Tattoo Rodeo. Good Shizz!!! That is definitely one I haven't heard Puddy.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
X_VIP3R_X ]

one of my favorite bands of all time was tatoo rodeo, but they jsut disappeared. you guys really have the same sound, and i likey ;D  good stuff viper

OMG...Tattoo Rodeo. Good Shizz!!! That is definitely one I haven't heard Puddy.

hell yeah man, i listened to all your songs the other night for about 4 hours and thats all i could think of. i had to go dig out my HARDER THAN CHRIST TO FIND copy of rode hard and put away wet and listen to it the rest of the night.

you guys got some good stuff man, keep it up 8)

X_VIP3R_X ]

Hey gang, as some of you know, I play drums in a band called Force 10. We're just a bunch of old farts trying to keep the dream alive....lol We're writing and recording a new CD, due out, Spring '08.

Wow your CD will be out before Confrontation. Don't jerk us around with that release date. Don't push it back further. Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

• Directors
Hannibal. ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

Wow your CD will be out before Confrontation. Don't jerk us around with that release date. Don't push it back further. Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

LMAO ;) Spring '08, or Hannibal gets the new CD for free.

Add us up to your MySpace guys (and girls)....we're trying to build a Internet fan base, so we need to spread the word!!!