Dude I loved it, Warmachine was pretty cool except for that lil retard shoulder thing lol....Mickey Rourke was beastly I kinda wanted more in the final fight....

I loved Gwyneth Paltrow <3.

I freaking fell for Scarlett Johansson again <3.

Oh and who didn't love the Captain America shield they used in it?

And one last thing so I spoil it for all those people who haven't learned to stay till the end of the credits in a Marvel film or who just have not seen the movie yet....get ready......3....2...1...

00019896.jpg

XPXPXP

Also anyone else catch this?

ironman2-thor.jpg

Sorry best I could do since there's no net pics. I had to take some shots with ma phone of my ultimate's graphic comic.

I know its a bit much to say that's anything but yea I wouldn't put it past Marvel I mean we keep seeing Captain Americas shield in it.....

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/mlopez942/8ce943d7.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/mlopez942/35ff37fc.jpg

Well you know that there will be a couple other movies and then 'The Avengers' Movies begin. WE saw Captain America's shield in the movie and those that stayed saw Thor's Hammer. It's going to be a great couple years in comic book movies.

ON a side note, thanks to "The Big Bang" my wife spotted Stan Lee all on her own :laugh: I'm so proud of her.

DevilJack33 ]

I would have like to see a bit more of Rourke he was a pretty sick villain. Scarlet Jo well what can you say about her.......just fucking hot!

The future definitely looks bright with all of these Comic based movies..man its a great time to be a kid.

psh its a good time to be any age lol never could be too old for these

DevilJack33 ]

I would have like to see a bit more of Rourke he was a pretty sick villain. Scarlet Jo well what can you say about her.......just fucking hot!

The future definitely looks bright with all of these Comic based movies..man its a great time to be a kid.

True true but, the toys my boys have oh man they are sweet compared to the ones I had.

DevilJack33 ]
DevilJack33 ]

True true but, the toys my boys have oh man they are sweet compared to the ones I had.

post up some pics i wanna see these beast toys they have now

DevilJack33 ]

I'll try and take a pic or two but, just imagine every figure you might have wanted is probably out now.

my fav when i was a kid was my optimus prime gorilla version most def

heres a version of it mine was black and blue and shot a disc from its shoulder ;D idk how many times i shot my teachers with that thing

;D

tfbw_op4.jpg

DevilJack33 ]

I'll try and take a pic or two but, just imagine every figure you might have wanted is probably out now.

my fav when i was a kid was my optimus prime gorilla version most def

heres a version of it mine was black and blue and shot a disc from its shoulder ;D idk how many times i shot my teachers with that thing

;D

tfbw_op4.jpg

LOL. That is priceless!! Dude won't let you hijack his pic. :laugh: