How many clans will be participating in 141?

Dude I've been gone for the last week! Where's the sign up sheet or am I to late!? If I am someone please come over and give me a swift hard kick in the balls!!!

We have the sign ups all ready to go, I just want to go over a possible change before I open them up to everyone. Trying to make it a bit more fun and seamless. Ill post a link to the sign ups as in a few forums so they are seen by all. Hoping for tonight or in the morning.

It is a good thing that the spots clans that left/dissolved (SWFT and iMr) since spring 141 have been filled.

Good luck to all in summer 141! Should be just as exciting if not more so than spring! Just be sure to play nice in the lobbies even if Crazy Murphy (or whatever it was on the podcast) shows up again with his rpgs... :laugh:

• Directors

Caracarn, its comments like this that will ensure your denial of entry to this community... you have to think before you speak...

Seriously

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search