Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

How many clans will be participating in 141?

We have the sign ups all ready to go, I just want to go over a possible change before I open them up to everyone. Trying to make it a bit more fun and seamless. Ill post a link to the sign ups as in a few forums so they are seen by all. Hoping for tonight or in the morning.

It is a good thing that the spots clans that left/dissolved (SWFT and iMr) since spring 141 have been filled.

Good luck to all in summer 141! Should be just as exciting if not more so than spring! Just be sure to play nice in the lobbies even if Crazy Murphy (or whatever it was on the podcast) shows up again with his rpgs... :laugh:

Thanx Lucky (Name-Here), I'm hopin for LESS DRAMA this time around! We're still hanging in there though! See ya soon. 8)

AMBJE ]

Thanx Lucky (Name-Here), I'm hopin for LESS DRAMA this time around! We're still hanging in there though! See ya soon. 8)

Should be smooth sailing without competitive bastards like me in there :laugh: BOL2U

Sign in to follow this