*N* Natural Selection Only the STRONG survive

I'm pround to say that *N* is now crossing over on to Xbox 360. The *N* 360 has just started its recruiting process and its going well. Currently there is 10 new players and we plan to continue our growth. I'm BIGBABYSM00TH69(thats my gamertag and those are zeros not o's) We will mostly play MW2. We will mostly play HC HQ, Domination, HC Teamdeath, and Sabatoge. Feel free to comment or send me a message on 360. Until next time.

Play hard, play smart, play to win. Only the STRONG survive! *N*

Yes sir BigBaby will be running the show over there on the green machine. Im excited for the expansion and cant wait for the big things to come. We will be looking to set up some scrimmages in the near future to test BigBaby and his gang of cohorts LOL.

BigBaby make sure you put your tags in front of your name so others can easily identify who youre rolling with. Just go to the user control panel and modify your name on there to get this done.

Big things boys....

Win with honor, lose with dignity

• 2 weeks later...
BIGBABYSM00TH69 ]

I'm pround to say that *N* is now crossing over on to Xbox 360. The *N* 360 has just started its recruiting process and its going well. Currently there is 10 new players and we plan to continue our growth. I'm BIGBABYSM00TH69(thats my gamertag and those are zeros not o's) We will mostly play MW2. We will mostly play HC HQ, Domination, HC Teamdeath, and Sabatoge. Feel free to comment or send me a message on 360. Until next time.

No HC S&D..?

We could do a HC TDM also if you guys want to play around, scrimm or whatever.

Hit us up - www.CDSCLAN.com

or Gamertags:

• Arctic Wizard
  • Chili327
  • RighteousSin87
  • Ripjaw1987