War of Words

I have to ask you guys something. When your hanging around friends maybe drinking or just shooting some pool or bull riding, you know manly stuff. Don't we normally talk like this once we feel comfortably in real life ? I mean has no one here told a dirty joke or just said some shit just for the shake of saying it ? I mean it might not be the right thing to do but we do it. So whats the difference between being comfortably in real life or comfortably online, nothing really. Personality anybody who has spent more then 5 minutes with me on any online game can tell you I've one cocky sob but I'm like that as much in my every day life as online. I mean honestly I say owned when I bet people at darts or something stupid like that. So I don't change from life to gaming but alot of people do but not everyone.

Last, I guess I just outgrew that shit-talking (for the most part) when I was young and unsure of myself....not to say THOSE are your reasons, but braggarts usually lack confidence and need constant approval.

I just got to a stage in life where I realized it wasn't necessary to prove myself to anyone and I didn't NNED to say I dominated you.....I had been around long enough to know WE both knew it already.

this is the sad truth of the human race though lol. Its just the fact that they are online and know that they will no get reprimanded or in any kind of trouble other then maybe getting banned so they think they can do what ever they feel like doing freely. Yea i will admit i do sometimes go a lil far with the shit talking but i only do it when done to. I hate the people who come in and are like look at all these "N" words. Im gonna fuck em like i did there sister last night. Now stuff like that is just sad and pathetic. People like that should not be allowed to game but in a way they do cuz that then makes me wanna kick there ass even more which then results in a win for my team. either way nothing can truly be done about it in till we as a people can truly mature which will never happen :/

I have to ask you guys something. When your hanging around friends maybe drinking or just shooting some pool or bull riding, you know manly stuff. Don't we normally talk like this once we feel comfortably in real life ? I mean has no one here told a dirty joke or just said some shit just for the shake of saying it ? I mean it might not be the right thing to do but we do it. So whats the difference between being comfortably in real life or comfortably online, nothing really.

Da_xavier ]

Yea i will admit i do sometimes go a lil far with the shit talking but i only do it when done to.

I don't know you guys personally, but I'm going to say that you're probably not falling into the category that's being discussed in this article. There is a grand difference between shit-talking amongst friends at the dart board and the shit that happens online.

Unless your dart board is in the mess hall of the KKK or at a train station with a gas chamber as its final destination....I think you're both quite ok.