i never knew...it blew my mind

as most people my age (24)and older grew up watching wrestling wwf and wcw at the time. well any way i was reading the maxim while in the bathroom and came across the cris benoit story.and at the end it had all the dead wreslers their has been 64 deaths of people under 50

a short list of people i watched that i had know fucking clue and it blows my mind

EDDIE GUERRO---HEART FAILURE -ACHOHOL/PAIN KILLERS/STERIODS(2005)

OWEN HEART --FELL TO HIS DEATH (KNEW ABOUT THIS ONE)(99)

BRIAN PILL MAN----BAD HEART --PAIN KILLERS FOUND AT THE SCENE EMPTY AND OPEN(1997)

RICHARD ROOD(RAVISHING RICK ROOD)--USED ANIBOLIC STEROIDS-O.Ded on valium and steriod gamma(1999)

BIG BOSS MAN-HEART ATTACK??

DAVEY BOY SMITH-(BRITISH BULLDOG)-HEART ENLARGEMENT --DUE TO YEARS OF STERIOD ABUSE

BRIAN ADAMS--OVERDOSE BUNCH OF PILLS

BAMM BAMM BIGELOW-HEART ATTACK--2007

YOKOZUMA--34 YEARS OF AGE -HEART ATTACK(2000)

MR.PERFECT---COCAINE--(2003)

EARTHQUAKE

THOSE WERE JUST SOME OF THEM

I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THESE GUYS EVER AND SOME OF THEM I WATCHED WITH MY POPS ALMOST EVRYNIGHT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I DONT WATCH WRESTLIN ANY MORE CUZ I AM OLDER AND GOT SHIT TO DO AND O YEAH IT IS STUPID AS HELL NOW....

just thought this was interestin

holy crap...I had no clue all them guys were gone.....

Thats scary shit. I am also the same age as you and I too watched all these guys groing up. Its kinda sad to hear about all these past "heros" doing things to themselves that ended up killing them.

I wonder why it was never public before about these guys. I would think it would make headlines. Mabey it did and I was too busy watching UFC :)

At least the hulk only has to get a divorce.

I'm sure it's bad for overall business and image for the WWF/WWE/whatever to release death after death. I think the ones that make it are ones like that dude falling from the ceiling in FRONT of everyone, or that guy who recently killed his family and himself....because those you can't really hide. Accidental public death and murder are a little hard to cover up. Lone suicides and drug ODs and heart attacks, that can be family matter and, sometimes, a nice paycheck from their Federation can help the family "cope" in silence.

YEAH IT IS FRICKEN CRAZY I JUST WONDER WHICH ONE OVER FIFTY HAVE DIED (BUSHWACKERS?,TATANKA?<JAKE THE SNAKE?)AND SO ON I WONDER IF THEY ARE DEAD ASWELL..

AND GREAT POINT TOW THEY COULDNT HIDE THE OWEN HEART OR BENOIT THING..

IN THE ARTICLE THAT I SEEN IT SAID BRIAN ADAMS DIED SHORTLY AFTER MAKING A BIG STINK ABOUT WRESTLERS DYING EARLY AND ALL THIS SHIT IT WAS RIGHT AFTER MR. PERFECT DIED THaT HE STARTED MAKING THIS SHIT NOTICE ...VINCE MCMAHON IS IN THE MOB AND KNOW ONE KNOWS IT .....J/K

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT WITH MY SON OF COURSE I'LL HAVE TO PRETEND IT IS THE REAL DEAL LIKE SANTA AND SHIT BUT IT WILL BE FUN WHOOPIN HIS ASS...FIGURE FOUR AND THE SHARPSHOOTER WERE TWO OF MY FAVORITE ALONG WITH THE STONE COLD STUNNER ;)

Guest [iLL] Andawg

There is an ex-wrestler that is making a movement to get wrestling to quit endorseing the steroid use. For the love of pete I can't remember his name, but he's a regular on "The Monsters" in the morning out of Orlando. http://www.Monsters.FM He's been on Larry King and done some other interviews to get the word out.

I quit watching wrestling years ago, I still know what's going on, but after they kept getting bigger I kind of lost interest. I miss the old days.

Andawg ]

There is an ex-wrestler that is making a movement to get wrestling to quit endorseing the steroid use. For the love of pete I can't remember his name.

marcmero01.jpg

His name is Marc "Marvelous Mark" Mero.  He was also married in real life to Rena "Sable" Mero.

Famous Wrestlers That Have Died Since 1985 Before the Age of 65.

Chris Von Erich - 21

Mike Von Erich - 23

Louie Spiccoli - 27

Art Barr - 28

Gino Hernandez - 29

Jay Youngblood - 30

Rick McGraw - 30

Joey Marella - 30

Ed Gatner - 31

Buzz Sawyer - 32

Crash Holly - 32

Kerry Von Erich - 33

D.J. Peterson - 33

Eddie Gilbert - 33

The Renegade - 33

Owen Hart - 33

Chris Candido - 33

Adrian Adonis - 34

Gary Albright - 34

Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34

Yokozuna - 34

Big Dick Dudley - 34

Brian Pillman - 35

Marianna Komlos - 35

Pitbull #2 - 36

The Wall/Malice - 36

Leroy Brown - 38

Mark Curtis - 38

Eddie Guerrero - 38

John Kronus - 38

Davey Boy Smith - 39

Johnny Grunge - 39

Vivian Vachon - 40

Jeep Swenson - 40

Brady Boone - 40

Terry Gordy - 40

Bertha Faye - 40

Billy Joe Travis - 40

Chris Benoit - 40

Larry Cameron - 41

Rick Rude - 41

Randy Anderson - 41

Bruiser Brody - 42

Miss Elizabeth - 42

Big Boss Man - 42

Earthquake - 42

Mike Awesome - 42

Biff Wellington - 42

Brian Adams (Crush) - 43

Ray Candy - 43

Nancy Benoit (Woman) - 43

Dino Bravo - 44

Curt Hennig - 44

Bam Bam Bigelow - 45

Jerry Blackwell - 45

Junkyard Dog - 45

Hercules - 45

Andre the Giant - 46

Big John Studd - 46

Chris Adams - 46

Mike Davis - 46

Hawk - 46

Dick Murdoch - 49

Jumbo Tsuruta - 49

Rocco Rock - 49

Sherri Martel - 49

Moondog Spot - 51

Ken Timbs - 53

Uncle Elmer - 54

Pez Whatley - 54

Eddie Graham - 55

Tarzan Tyler - 55

Haystacks Calhoun- 55

Giant Haystacks - 55

The Spoiler - 56

Kurt Von Hess - 56

Moondog King - 56

Gene Anderson - 58

Dr. Jerry Graham - 58

Bulldog Brown - 58

Tony Parisi - 58

Rufus R. Jones - 60

Ray Stevens - 60

Stan Stasiak - 60

Terry Garvin - 60

Boris Malenko - 61

Little Beaver - 61

Sapphire - 61

Shohei Baba - 61

Dick the Bruiser - 62

Wilbur Snyder - 62

George Cannon - 62

Karl Krupp - 62

Dale Lewis - 62

Gorilla Monsoon - 62

Hiro Matsuda - 62

Bad News Brown - 63

Bulldog Brower - 63

Wahoo McDaniel - 63

The sad thing is.....  Look at all the deaths in the late 20s, early & late 30s.  Thats really sad!