Anyone see Hitman yet

I think this movie rocked! Although the actor who played Agent 47 (Timothy Olyphant) didn't sound like the voice from the game, he played the role really well. This movie was filled with nonstop action and the storyline was really good. I suggest seeing this if you haven't already.

I thought the movie was really good.

The key is, if you expect an Oscar worthy movie, you're an ass.

The movie is good because it doesn't do more than it's supposed to do. It's a movie taken from a video game that is full of action, cool weapons and a really hot chick.

That's it.

If that's your thing, go see it, if it's not, don't waste your money.

• 3 months later...
smokeosama ]

I think this movie rocked! Although the actor who played Agent 47 (Timothy Olyphant) didn't sound like the voice from the game, he played the role really well. This movie was filled with nonstop action and the storyline was really good. I suggest seeing this if you haven't already.

Absolutely agree. Plan on getting it on bluray

Guest M16Assassin

I wasn't a big fan of the guy playing Agent 47 but I do think he did the part justice. The storyline is decent but I think this movie has some of the best action sequences of any movie I've ever seen. For me to like a movie it needs a good plot but with this movie I found myself constantly thinking about how Agent 47 was going to get out of another crazy situation.