Bears down 34-20 with 5 minutes remaining. We score twice to send it to overtime, then march down the field in OT and win 37-34 on a Robbie Gould field goal! Devin Hester = BEAST! The Bears offense finally came alive in the 4th quarter and OT. Did anyone see that beautiful catch to make the game 34-33 (tied after XP) by Bernard Berrian? This was a season saver!

P.S. Skuba the Broncos SUCK! ;D :D;)8) lol!

I just found out something REALLY cool. I was texting updates to a friend of mine who was boarding a plane from Orlando back to Chicago and Gary Fencik was reading my updates too as he was sitting right next to my friend! For those who don't know, Gary Fencik was a DB for the Bears during the 80's (He was on the 85 team that won the superbowl) and he holds the franchise record for INT's.

Guest Stealthknight

i think hes right. Although im glad the bears won they don need to change the OT rules. I thik they should play the full 6 min rather then first one to score wins. Especially with a coin toss determining first possession. Whoever wins the coin toss only has to get within the 40 for a chance to win the game with no chance for the other team to do the same. I think its a bit unfair to both teams to not have a chance to use whats left of the clock to even it back up.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

i think hes right.  Although im glad the bears won they don need to change the OT rules.  I thik they should play the full 6 min rather then first one to score wins.  Especially with a coin toss determining first possession.  Whoever wins the coin toss only has to get within the 40 for a chance to win the game with no chance for the other team to do the same.  I think its a bit unfair to both teams to not have a chance to use whats left of the clock to even it back up.

I think there would be too many ties that way.

Keep in mind this is the pros- A hit from a pro linebacker has the same energy dispersion as being in a 35 mph car accident. If we are changing rules- No more pre season, pro bowl AFTER the super bowl, limit of tv commercials per game. Oh and lets bring back the DROP KICK! Maybe 4 points for a drop kick field goal?! lol Only old schoolers know wtf I am talking about here.

Guest Stealthknight

well considering its only a 6 min OT i think it would be simple enough to play through the 6 min and offer a sudden death double OT following.

But as far as the rest goes: I like preseason, I agree about the probowl after superbowl, 8 comercials per game is plenty, and I wish like hell i could see a DK Field Goal in one of these games.