Help get Socom 2 Remade!

Hello UF Community ... its been a couple years since I've been involved on this site... but I have something that I'm sure a lot of you socom vets would love to help out or have already contributed to it.... its simple just vote on this issue to get Socom II remade in HD for the PS3....

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/

P.S. Sorry if this is has been posted before but I didn't see this anywhere near the top posts....

Thanks Again,

5hadow. or Dure_Bala

It wont happen no matter what you do unless you buy zipper and order it to be remade it wont happen ever. Zipper favors(as they stated before) CA style of Socom.

Get used to it already we are in for big maps, just like COD and MAG have with additions to the gameplay like always. The closest thing to a Socom feel again is zipper making it. So lets just let them put the game out and then start complaining bout how this doesn't do that or this is suppose to be that again and watch zipper be all eff you guys like with all the other Socoms k thnx byee!!!

I think he is just talking about Socom 2 itself, so you can play it on the PS3. Not make the new one like Socom 2. You know, how they have been putting ps2 games in the store with upgraded graphics. I would like to play some S2, I just don't want to have to dig out the ps2 to do it.

Release SOCOM II HD

-New HD engine based off MAG

-Use MAGs network & server stack-no lag

-Fix the hit detection- assume that would be fixed if using mag engine

-Create an in-game clan match system

i voted. everyone who has ever played socom please vote. even if you dont want to buy it. we need all the votes we can get so sony will see there is a want and maybe remake it!

wrath cod4 had small maps compared to socom 3. im sure the maps would be large and maybe have some old maps. right now thats not important. just vote! the last podcast zipper made, they said we cant influence the want or need for a remake of socom 2. the customers have to rally for it and show that there is a market for it.

Sw3RvE ]

Release SOCOM II HD

-New HD engine based off MAG

-Use MAGs network & server stack-no lag

-Fix the hit detection- assume that would be fixed if using mag engine

-Create an in-game clan match system

i voted. everyone who has ever played socom please vote. even if you dont want to buy it. we need all the votes we can get so sony will see there is a want and maybe remake it!

wrath cod4 had small maps compared to socom 3. im sure the maps would be large and maybe have some old maps. right now thats not important. just vote! the last podcast zipper made, they said we cant influence the want or need for a remake of socom 2. the customers have to rally for it and show that there is a market for it.

Im not talking bout 4 lol....im talking bout the maps of mw2 those are some pretty big maps.

Well Money when people say things like what swerve said its a remake your completely revamping it.