Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

MODERN WARFARE 2 - The Crucible Returns & has been Stimulated

Hello to all the Urgent Fury fans, Urgent Fury is proud to be bringing back The Crucible.

For those already familiar with Socom's Black Tournament, you should know what to expect from The Crucible.

This re-introduction installment will be Urgent Fury's The Crucible - Stimulus Edition. This will be geared toward the recently released Stimulus Download.

Sign ups will open up soon, so be watching the boards for more information for this Stimulated Edition to a favorite tournament.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Tool_Minion ]

No, its more like Black is for Socom.

6v6, Mon-Wed-Fri 9PM CST.....themed nights (mole perchance?!) etc.

these were awesome....the shotgun only and sniper only were awesome game modes.

Sounds like a blast, gearing up the Hounds for this one. What time are the wars normally for those of us that are EDT and suck at time zone conversion? Central is like what, 2 hours behind me or so?

Its a set time, or has been in the past at 9PM CST. This is the one time that equally divides the nation, and offers the most convenience for all involved.

There has been arguments in the past that it's too late for EST and too early for PST.....hence it being at that time! This ensures the widest margin for those two regions without excluding anyone. If they did it at 8PST, it would be 11EST....too late for most to start an hour long war on a Wednesday night.

Same if it were to be at 9EST it would be 6PST....again too early for them to even all be home from work.

Now with all this said, who knows what they will do nowadays....I don't. I just know that Crucibles, like Black, were at set times, and always 9PM CST.

Just finalizing a few last details and will opening up the Sign Up Applications in the next _________.

Be sure to get the word out that The Crucible is returning.

Weapon restrictions n different modes!? A bit like the tourney WOLF played at Battlefields of Honor. How about knives n pistols? THAT WAS the Most INTERESTING (and Fun!) match I've ever played! Talk about up close n personal! :P. P.S. It was "no boom" also.

Crucible is awesome and I love that they have different scenarios for each game. I remember playing Crash/Domination/Shotguns only.... capturing B by the plane with everyone in the middle running around with shotguns was fun as hell!

Nikastylez ]

Crucible is awesome and I love that they have different scenarios for each game. I remember playing Crash/Domination/Shotguns only.... capturing B by the plane with everyone in the middle running around with shotguns was fun as hell!

RIGHT?! I ended up with like 60 kills and 50 deaths that map...LMAO. And even if you didn't get a shotgun kill, the NADES rained down because everyone was respawning so often.

Tool_Minion ]
Nikastylez ]

RIGHT?! I ended up with like 60 kills and 50 deaths that map...LMAO. And even if you didn't get a shotgun kill, the NADES rained down because everyone was respawning so often.

wasnt it a no boom tourney? lol

i remember crash/domination i went 112-34 lol golden m1014 lol.

AC ]

Hello to all the Urgent Fury fans, Urgent Fury is proud to be bringing back The Crucible.

For those already familiar with Socom's Black Tournament, you should know what to expect from The Crucible.

This re-introduction installment will be Urgent Fury's The Crucible - Stimulus Edition. This will be geared toward the recently released Stimulus Download.

Sign ups will open up soon, so be watching the boards for more information for this Stimulated Edition to a favorite tournament.

Going to add Resurgence maps..?

The Crucible - Stimulus Edition will be open for Sign Ups starting Monday, June 7th. There will be a forum section open ready to take Applications on Monday, so keep watching for these to appear.

The Standings, the Rule Set, the Finals Bracket and other information will be posted at www.UrgentFury.com/crucible.

Theme nights will definitely be back for this. The theme may or may not be announced any earlier than the Sunday before a war week. The only thing you should know for sure is who you will be playing on what night.

The Newer map pack and the other maps will be put into play within The Crucible; however, this one is going to be based on the newest Stimulus release.

If we had enough XBOX teams a Crucible X would be great to have also.

So long as there is interest, these will continue to run after one ends.

I love The Crucible and hope all clans sign up for it. It's a good time to just play and have fun while hanging out with friends and not worry about glitching or gl/rocket spamming so lets get this started.

Chili, Resurgence won't be available until after the first Crucible on the PS3 (or during it perhaps). I don't see why it couldn't be included in a Crucible X, but that's up to the admins of coarse.