Calling all UF: COD Clans

There are currently sign ups for UF: The Stimulus and was wondering what all these COD clans are currently doing. The clans listed below all took part of UF:141 and I would like to see them sign up for this tournament as well. It's a 4 week, 3 day a week event of 6v6 fun matches with your clan and against other respected clans. So lets get in there and hand in those apps. and get this thing going.

OGC

SxB

SHO

WOLF

>R<

cBF

U

LPK

RVN

Rooster im not trying to get you mad brotha im not all im saying is CT is throwing out tournaments and people also have GB im just saying there are other things out there and i know it sounds like im promoting them and im def not doing that all im saying is they have other things to go to for down time and they probably forget to check UF for the Tournys and stuff

I don't think interest in COD/MW2 is strong in LPK at the moment. We were in the last tourney but I think we had number problems as most of us weren't interested. I did post up in our forums about this if anyone was interested but it doesn't look like they are (no negatives but zero responses).

-Rooster- ]

Im not getting mad all. I wanted to know what people think the reasons are. I appreciate it actually :)

i see a few clans have offered up their reasons, and there is a lotta guessin as to why nobody has signed up, but i think a lot of clans might not want to post their reasons for not signing up due to any bias that may be held against them or the chance of opinions being taken the wrong way.

Or the game is boring now....lol

That is what I said as a reason before and I still hold to it.

AieL will sign up if given the opportunity.

WOLF is having some issues. AMBJE's house burned down. I wouldn't expect them to respond.

SHO has stated that they are done with COD for the time being.

That leaves:

OGC

>R<

cBF