New UF Staff Member - Welcome

Thank you all! I will do my best......and that usually is good enough to keep from things catching fire...lol.

I haven't STOPPED wanting the things you guys expect just because I can see a few new topics. The Directors knew what they were getting when they invited me (lets hope, or it will be the shortest stay in UF Staff history!) and I am sure that I will be a positive influence upstairs.

I believe UF is NOTHING without her members. There really isn't anything that can be accomplished if you aren't happy, so with that in mind....Ima get to work. ;)

Ahhh....you crack me up.

So far, I gotta say it's been a whirlwind. Walking into the situation with Staff and Directors trying to accomplish as many things as they currently are...was intimidating. I wasn't prepared for the AMOUNT of things in the works, and I REALLY wasn't prepared for how FAST these things will be implemented.

I'm taking it all in stride, and am excited about UF again....for the first time in a long time to be quite frank.