I am fortunate enough to have cod4 on 360. I am aware that UF will be playing on ps3 sadley but would like to know if anyone from this community plays on 360. I dont like playing in random rooms too much....like to know 80% of the peeps on my team :)

My name is FunkyROOSTER so hit me up.

LOL...funny funny.

I will start adding you guys tonight if I get on. We can setup something hopefully...mabey on the lines of what tow is doing for ps3 as far as rules......if there not copyrighted :)

But untill he tells us the rules we can get our rank up..im only 28ish. I just got double tap..whatever that level is.

Holy Xbox batman!!

Schit I got my ass handed to me!

ok (and da hell with you too long a post guys!!) LOL.. You can always not read my long review nobody says you have to... maybe you can wait for the movie to come out.... :P

First night first try with COD4 xbox.

While the controls are somewhat similar, the major difference is the fire button on the bottom instead of the top.. the top button throws a grenade.. Did I throw grenades when I was trying to fire!!! HELL YES! allot!! Did I fire when trying to toss a grenade?? Hell yes!! great I was behind the guy and had a easy grenade kill but instead I just fire a full clip into the air!! hmm wonder if he now knows I'm here... yep! he knows cause he just put a bullet in my dome!! LOL..

Another difference is the way in which you choose your C4.. the D pad was the same.. but I'm used to just hitting D right tossing the pack and firing it with the R1 on the box you first use L2 to toss it than fire it with R2 when you have the detonator.. well so there I am with the detonator but of course I hit the the R1 to fire it which throws a grenade.. than trying to think fast I hit the the L1 which throws a flash.. Now blinded by my own hand I try to hide and clear my eyes.. finally I can see again and there's a enemy right there in front of me!! and he doesn't even see me!! Yippee Fire that C4 goat!! R2 now remember.. yep R2 it is.. click click click .. oh shit I still haven't thrown the C4.. DAMM!! it must be L2! doesn't matter anyway since I'm now dead!! LOL.

Another thing is on the Ps3 you can quit detonate the C4 by double tapping the square bottom.. this works really well since there isn't no need to cook it like a grenade you can toss the C4 and detonate it immediately...

but I'm not sure which button if any does this on the box version.

I will have to get used to the hair trigger on the box controller.. I'm used to using just one finger to hit either R1 or R2 but for the box it works best if you use the index finger for the R1 and the middle finger for the R2. However, my problem is I must have a heavy middle finger since several times I spawned and found myself firing right away without intending to. Errr this isn't good.. especially if a team mate just happens to be right in front of you when you spawn!! hmmm sorry bout that Rooster... at least I now know my guns works.. my bad.. LOL

Add to all this, I didn't even know how to navigate the box's lobby control and message center... and on the one occasion I got a UV perk for kills, I wasn't able to figure out how to call it in and instead of doing so I put my night goggles on in broad daylightl.. Crazy!! it's like psychedelic man!!

Compound all of this with a private level 1 no perks player going against a team of level 40's and above most of which were elite and the result was complete disaster! I scored the lowest score I ever had ever in this game.. -10 and was ready to quit, set up a private LAN game and work on figuring out the controls when I was talked into one more game... I didn't think I could do worst than -10 but I managed to do it by 5x and my -50 score was a sure sign I was not ready for the box version. I signed off, went to the PS3 and went on a 17 kills 8 assist 1 death killing spree.. Ahhhh I needed that! whew...

LAMO! anyway, ok it's the same game, and yes the controls are not quite the same but with some practice I will get used to them.. all in all, the box's lobby was much better, having the ability to text message was a blessing. The mikes worked really well even with my cheesy (came with the system) headset. And lastly, an hour of play and an hour more of LAN and some navigating the barracks and one last free for all everyone against everyone against more closely matched players after some practice with the controller and I was much improved and got an even amount of kills and deaths.. yet still tossed an unexpected grenade every now and than.. Mostly on those surprise!! come around the corner there's an enemy!! Quick! fire.. err no die because he fired and you were pulling a pin on a grenade!! Duh!! It's amazing how you get conditioned to doing things one way and do so without thinking and it's hard to have to think about which button to hit.. the one second delay usually results in Death! ...

I still had a blast and Rooster and the guys were gracious enough to not get too mad at me ... thanks amigos.. IF I don't accept an invite though, it's not because i don't luv ya.. I just realize this will take some practice and being fair at the game on the PS3 doesn't mean I don't need to practice first with the box. LAN helps with this and let's me get used to the controls at a leisure.. I than need to play but with others closer to my level so I have a fighting chance.. Lastly two weeks of playing on the PS and not a single team kill for me... on the box one hour and three team kills, four suicides.. did not make me happy. Stats mean little or nothing to me, but hurting my own team instead of helping even a little does. So I'll PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.. and at least get to the point of not making boner mistakes that result in a team mates death..

Goat...

It was fun goat.....If I see guys on and Im in a room...ill send invites...if you want it...take it. If not then I will give up after about a minute so no worries.

Yeah I was owed that bullet to the head anyways ;)

Church add me or Ill add you. I am usually playing with 8-12 guys I know really well....it makes it alot more fun. less problems with the screamers.

ARAS_BOURNE ]

My live tag is....

King Fragalot

The gamertag you entered does not exist on Xbox LIVE.

Sorry, no dice big guy.. lol

Thats why i posted the code so no one would have this problem. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Add me - > Chili327 <

[url]http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Chili327[/url]

You can use this link to add someone right from your PC.

Just replace the last part (Gamertag)